Although I have not read every single one of these books as of yet - they may be of some help or use for all people....
1. BROKEN BOYS/MENDING MEN: Recovery from Childhood Sexual Abuse. Gruban-Black, S. 1997 Ivy Books.
2. Male on Male Rape: The Hidden Toll of Stigma and Shame. Scarce, M 1997 Insight Books.
3. Recovery: How to Survive Sexual Assault for Women, Men, Teens, and their Friends and Families. Benedict H., & Brison, S. 1994 Columbia University Press.
4. Victims No Longer: Men Recovering from Incest and Other Sexual Child Abuse. Lew, M. & Bass, E. 1990 Harper Collins
5. If He Is Raped: A Guidebook for partners, Spouses and Friends. McEnoy,A. & Brookings, J. 1999 Learning Publications.
6. The Courage to Heal. Bass, E. 1994 Harperperennial Library.
Hope you will find some of these books rewarding and helpful.
[This message has been edited by Gadzook (edited 02-09-2001).]