Can anyone direct to some help for a man that has been abused by his wife? I know someone who is divorced from this person now, but while they were married, she used all kinds of torture to force him to have sex with her. All I can find on this site is help for men that have had childhood trauma or crimminal trauma or a period of time. I need to find out how I can help this man or where he can talk to someone that has had the same experience. Thanks for your help.