Getting ready to start looking for help through therapy. All of the sudden I realize, I'm not sure who I should see.
A psychologist, a psychiatrist... I can say I know the latter can prescribe medications, but other than that I must admit that I don't know the difference. Don't really think I need any medication.
Any advise for me?