Hi Marc,
many of us are confused and be sure that you are not alone in this.
I guess you should look for expert in child sexual abuse and ask for his/her experience in the field.
It is not easy task to start therapy but as you are thinking on that it could be easily that you are ready for such step.
My T is woman, she is more like universal therapist not specifically trained for CSA but no matter I found a lot of support and help from her.
Relationship with her developed slowly with time and now I easily can talk with her about all my demons including same sex attractions (I have a lot of problems with porn and masturbation also).
Keep sharing with us!

My story