I wasn't saying this out of seriousness so much as simply venting anger that my perp has even kept anonymity, while my life is a mess from what he did to me. If you have any thoughts on how this can be done, I'd be interested. I suppose a perp could sue for defamation of character, but I don't have anything for them to get. LOL
"The sexual abuse and exploitation of children is one of the most vicious crimes conceivable, a violation of mankind's most basic duty to protect the innocent." ~James T. Walsh