If you're not in therapy, get into therapy immediately. You're going to need help with this.

And then, ask your friend which prosecutor to contact in WV. Or, if you don't want to go through him, contact the West Virginia Attorney General's office to ask if there's an open case on your perp:


There's still a chance he's still abusing, even in his 70s.
I'll be just fine and dandy
Lord, it's like a hard candy Christmas
I'm barely getting through tomorrow
But I won't let sorrow get me way down.