Thebo,

What I see you posting as having done is to quickly and damningly (is that a word) place a harsh judgement on yourself - after the first day of class.

You have prepared for this by all the steps and education and studying and classes and interviews and applications and paperwork and moving forward that you did to bring you to this point.

One of the keystone phrases that pops into my my head is "Action is the only thing that matters". My opinions, fears, thoughts, paralysis- none of it matters as much as the actions I take, what I do,and just moving ahead right now.

What I see is a bright, motivated, articulate student (dare I say, compassionate?) who is afraid and wants to cut and run. (That was me at one point, and despite overwhelming fear and insecurity about my fitness for the course of study and institution, I stayed. I've found ways to sabotage this with messages since then, but I waded thru the muck and did my work and ignored much of my inner critic.)

Maybe a degree is something you need to build towards instead of jumping in with both feet-I don't know. But I do know that trying can turn things around. Even if i don't belief it sometimes.....I know it and have experienced it every time I put myself out there...

�It doesn't matter where you've come from,
It matters where you go" Frank Turner