What happened? If it is not too painful for you to say. What type of discharge did you receive? I did Discharge Upgrades as Counsel. I now can only advise, no longer represent or make a determination.
You may also be eligible for Compensation, file with a Veterans Claims Representative, usally at the VA Hospital. They are AMVETS, American Legion, DAV, VFW,Purple Hearts. You do not have to belong, no charge at all. I find these guys to be great and protective of those of us who were done wrong. You were truly violated; no matter who or what you are, that is not exceptable for them to assault you!!! No excuses!!!!!
Now, you can help your Brothers by telling your story; filing a claim against the VA, when you win your compensation, we all here will have hope that there is justice.
I will be in your corner and you will win this fight.

The me that nobody knows!
Did you replace me with a younger Boy?Does he bend,squat, beat,say Awwww as well as me?
I still love you & miss you.My Perb referred to me as his
'Dirty 'lil Boy','cause I allowed him to bang on me anywhere, anytime."Bend over you Dirty Boy;we know you can take it!"