I'm coming up on my 10 year eligibility window to use my Vocational Rehabilitation benefits from the VA in a few years. I don't think I would want a job with a lot of supervision involved and have given some idle thought to trying to get them to pay for me to get my CDL.
My question is, I'm 100% service-connected for PTSD and prostate problems resulting from the incident. Is it even possible to get my CDL? Who do I ask without being "official"?
Thanks to anyone who might know.

"When we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead, or alive, we will all come home together." LTG Hal Moore, Jr., USA (Ret.)