You might want to check with your Dr. There are several things it could be none of which I would want to post in a forum. Probably something not serious but I would have it check with a physican if I were you. Specifically an EKG or ECG what every the nomanclature is in Russian. Again it is probably nothing condidering your age but just nervous twitches.

your friend