Fuck, Fuck, Fuck
I am furious
- at least that’s what they tell me
“…you are a very angry man.”
and “…you have to release your anger.”
But my anger sits deep within
and seems to have a life of it’s own
seldom expressing itself
it prefers to hold me hostage
People who I know - or meet me
would never accuse me of being angry
instead they all say I am the least
assertive person they know
- Hell, I could be held up through the mail
What do I have to be angry about?
- because my brother and his friend raped me?
- bent a 10 year old boy over for their own pleasure
- saw blood flow down my leg and thought I was going to die
- tasted semen long before any male should
- because my parents let me spend the night with a 40 year old man when I was 12
No – none of that makes me angry
I am angry because
I sat silently counting floor tiles
or staring blankly at the ceiling
and for cutting myself
…to free myself
and for not having the courage
to simply be me
I bid you Peace.
The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.