Hello I am seeking some advice. I a 20 years old male and have had alot of repressed memories resurface within the past few years.
I was sexually abuse when I was 4 years old by a older male. I never told anyone until a few weeks ago and I am currently seeking out some therapy. My question is should I seek help from a male or female counselor?