My wife is a newly discovered CSA survivor.

She has never had orgasm with a man (she has never been able to be "in body" when having sex). Obviously one of the questions is if she is Bisexual or Lesbian.

I have told here that if she needs to test these waters for herself I am willing to support her (not as a permanent thing - I don't think), but so that she doesn't cheat / break up our marriage only to find out she is not interested after all.

She was very "thankful" but wondered how I would deal with it and why I was allowing my own integrity to be attacked.

I can admit that I am not 100% sure of course how I will deal with it...especially if she gets an orgasm after 10 seconds (My ego isn't THAT strong), but I don't see how my integrity can be at risk?

If she does feel a need but can't explore it then it is her ingegrity and our relationship that will suffer.

I try to remember the maxim "If you love someone set them free. If they return they are yours, if they don't it was never meant to be."

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow". -Anonymous