Newest Members
SupportiveOne, ZCarr, MissSunshine1206, Kotar1, kando
13159 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Gil (58)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 42 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,159 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,237 Topics
475,012 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#490196 - 10/17/15 11:56 PM Re: the power of prayer [Re: victor-victim]
GonnaBalright Offline
MaleSurvivor

Amen, brother!!!
He sent His WORD and healed us, and delivered us from our desructions. Psalms 107:20 (New King James version)

#491668 - 11/21/15 01:33 AM Re: the power of prayer [Re: GonnaBalright]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: 𝒪 𝒦anada
3 little P R A Y E R S

You can be free and become an instrument of victory through Jesus Christ. Don't listen to the lies. Don't listen to the fear. The following prayers will prove helpful in your fight for freedom.

SALVATION:

Dear God, I come to you with all the sins I've committed and I beg you to forgive me. I confess and repent of any and all participation in the black arts of Satan and the occult. Cleanse my body, soul, and spirit with your precious blood. I need your help and I ask you to come and live in my heart. I want to serve you, obey your commands and do what is right. I want to live for you everyday, please lead and guide me by your Spirit into righteousness. Thank you, in the name of Jesus, for hearing and answering my prayer. Amen.

Father in Heaven, In the name of Jesus Christ, I now rebuke, break and loose myself from any and all evil curses, charms, vexes, hexes, oaths, spells, jinxes, necromancies, pharmakeía, witchcraft, sorcery and mind control that have been placed upon or sent against me, or my family line, from any persons, or from any occult or psychic source. I command the power of all connected spirits or demons to be broken over my life and to leave me now in the name of the Lord Jesus. Thank you, God, for setting me free. Amen.

I come to you, Heavenly Father, in the name of Lord Jesus, as my deliverer. You know all my problems, all the things that bind, that torment, defile and harass me. I now refuse to accept anything from Satan, and loose myself from every dark spirit, from every evil influence, from every satanic bondage, from every spirit in me that is not the Spirit of God. I command all such spirits (demons) to leave me now. I confess that my body is a temple for the Holy Spirit. I am redeemed, cleansed, sanctified, and justified by the blood of Jesus. Therefore Satan has no place in me and no power over me, through the blood of Jesus. Amen.

by JAMES GREEN

War
Love
Poetry

#491672 - 11/21/15 02:49 AM Re: the power of prayer [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

dear God

awake me
take me
break me
remake me
and please
never forsake me

prayer by T.G. Dougherty

War
Love
Poetry

#491869 - 11/27/15 02:57 AM Re: the power of prayer [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

When you enter the spiritual realm...
All aspects of being — body, mind and spirit become One.
All tools of creation — thought, word and deed become One.
All experiences of time — past, present and future become One.
Everything Integrates.

Neale Donald Walsch

War
Love
Poetry

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.