Newest Members
dWite, Kwozzi, Nathan James, lilgas69, Humfrey
13133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
intochange (60), melnjams (44), rage (29)
Who's Online
3 registered (PhoenixRising, D300, 1 invisible), 41 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,133 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,102 Topics
474,311 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#490809 - 10/30/15 03:25 PM Re: Favourite Toys - good childhood memories [Re: betrayed boy]
Bluedogone Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southern US
Great subject. Glad you bumped it up.

Many of the toys I remember are so closely associated to abuse that I try not to remember them. But one I do have fond memories of was a Captain Midnight Decoder Ring

What great fun it was to get home from school, tune the radio to Captain Midnight and hear the secret code of the day. The ring was the only way you could decode the message, which was most often something along the line of "Don't forget to eat your vegetables" or some other innocuous secret message.

#491131 - 11/07/15 02:28 PM Re: metal toy cars [Re: Farmer Boy]
Happy Birthday intochange Offline

Loc: Ithaca, NY
Favorite toy was my pony, and when I grew too large for him my magnificent roan quarter house.
My catamaran! My skis and skates, and boogie boards.

In the house I had a bear and a purple rabbit. Every now and then the purple rabbit shows up in my dreams. I slept with them until they earned a place on a shelf in my room one day.

Now I have two bears.

#491132 - 11/07/15 02:31 PM Re: metal toy cars [Re: Farmer Boy]

Favorite toy was my pony, and when I grew too large for him my magnificent roan quarter house.
My catamaran! My skis and skates, and boogie boards.

In the house I had a bear and a purple rabbit. Every now and then the purple rabbit shows up in my dreams. I slept with them until they earned a place on a shelf in my room one day.

Now I have two bears.

#491133 - 11/07/15 02:44 PM Re: metal toy cars [Re: Farmer Boy]

Forgot my thousands of hours swimming for the team and playing tennis team fun, too. Rearranging the furniture in the living room while everyone else was asleep. One of my designs remained intact right up until the vineyards etc. were sold shortly after my dad's demise.

#491134 - 11/07/15 02:46 PM Re: metal toy cars [Re: Farmer Boy]

I like the responses this question elicits from me.

#491165 - 11/08/15 12:20 PM Re: metal toy cars [Re: Farmer Boy]
Carries The Fire Offline

Loc: Alba
Star Wars!!!!!!!! Toy Soldiers, Lego!!!!!!! Marbles!!!!!! Books!!! Matchbox Cars, Hot Wheels, Action Man, Tonka Trucks . . if you can remember those! and of course the very luxurious item, so expensive . . .the wooden stick/sword.

Ha ha ha victor-victim I used to do that too!!! I just thought, hell, they are covered with insurance. My other trick was before bar codes came along, I used to swap the pricing sticker laugh

Judd, marbles were best left at the bottom of the stairs!!! Ha ha ha

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.