Newest Members
jgraham, Eggshells, Mk89, Mishima, B5b5b5
13415 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (68), Brant (56), Happenstance (48), jimminy (29), keeper (51), MischievousSpirit (42), skooter27 (33), vbalfour (63), whancrar (51)
Who's Online
5 registered (betrayed boy, DanielQ432, blacken, 2 invisible), 60 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,415 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,493 Topics
484,673 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#464172 - 04/16/14 04:27 PM Re: How did you feel when you saw a bigger penis? [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Hey Izzy

Then that's a big jump and step forward for you to post that avatar.

I had a lot of bad hair days also but in the '60s it was taboo. My parents were never around but my high school principal was so if I wasn't careful I would end up with a short haircut. I think my avatar was taken when I was 12 when the pimping started for me. I went to a "very expensive private school" as my mother always reminded me of and so hair was allowed to be a little longer because money talks. My sports were judo, high diving and gymnastics with the last two even with each other. It was judo that I wanted to go to the olympics like one of my instructors did.

I was in the right place at the right time but the instructor who I loved as a father had different plans which ended that idea. It took me into prostitution, drugs and finally flunking out of college and welcomed to a 1-A draft classification. I had this idea that I should put my name down on the USAF waiting list @17 when I graduated high school. Then the month after I spent 3 college semesters flunking English 101 I was taken into the USAF, I was 18-1/2. There was no way I wanted to die in some fucken rice paddy. Anyway that ended all thoughts of anything.

I got out, sort of, at 22 moved away from everything I knew, started and new life and buried my past until 3 years ago.

Anyway, I talk too much. I hope you are able to heal here, there are a really good bunch of guys here which make up a brotherhood which is outstanding in many ways.

Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope
<3 XOXO
Jeff

#507559 - 03/10/17 11:49 AM Re: How did you feel when you saw a bigger penis? [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
Jer Offline

Loc: Texas
As a boy, was always curious about another adult male. I have often wondered if that triggered the abuse by an older male; my curiosity.

Edited by Jer (03/11/17 10:08 AM)

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.