Newest Members
orlotonkel, Nathan James, lilgas69, Humfrey, devon46
13131 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (30), GL (69), JohnP725 (68), Lloydy (63), Marie-TwoOfUs (37)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,131 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,092 Topics
474,260 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 13 of 13 < 1 2 11 12 13
Topic Options
#490582 - 10/25/15 09:13 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

I think I figured something out. Every day can be a challenge, but everyday can be a challenge for people without this stuff in their past. We just have different challenges and added ones, but we are survivors. WE have strength inside that others don't have. So I'm tired, inside tired right now. Will chill tonight, and just know tomorrow is a new day.

I think I've said it before. If we give up they win. My answer to that is no, I won't let them win! Not now, not ever.

Like a lot of people here, I will keep going because that is my victory.

#490583 - 10/25/15 09:22 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
manipulated Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Great Lakes Wine Country
Originally Posted By: BuffaloCO
I think I figured something out. Every day can be a challenge, but everyday can be a challenge for people without this stuff in their past. We just have different challenges and added ones, but we are survivors. WE have strength inside that others don't have. So I'm tired, inside tired right now. Will chill tonight, and just know tomorrow is a new day.

I think I've said it before. If we give up they win. My answer to that is no, I won't let them win! Not now, not ever.

Like a lot of people here, I will keep going because that is my victory.

Excellent BuffaloCO! Thank you I needed this tonight. at this moment.

#490612 - 10/26/15 12:56 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
jas4159 Offline

A little quote from my book.

For all you abusers out there we are so much better than you could ever hope to be. While the fires of hell consume your soul, I will watch in sadness for all that is lost and for all that could have been had you got the help you need. For the pain you have caused and lives you have cost. And yes I will feel sad for you too. God didn't make evil souls and you chose the path that we victims didn't. You may have been abused or not. You may be evil or not. But it is certain you will live your life in emotional torment and your life is worth nothing unless you get the help you need. I have beaten you.

rich

justanothersurvivror.wordpress.com

#490769 - 10/29/15 09:47 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

Thank you Manipulated and Jas4159. You lifted me up too. It's what we do here and I appreciate it a lot. I needed it too. smile

#490770 - 10/29/15 09:59 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

This telling my family sucks is all. They are all supporting me and that's a good thing. But I hate putting this hurt in their life. It's like I'm asking myself now why I didn't speak up before? What didn't I pick up on that would or should have made it possible? I know now I didn't make this problem but it feels like it's my "fault" my family has to know this now. I don't even know if this makes sense but that's even weird too because I'm sure it does to someone. Thanks for listening.

#490914 - 11/02/15 01:19 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
jas4159 Offline

buffaloCo, Excellent quote. I think the biggest obstacle we survivors need to overcome is our fear of living life.

rich

justanothersurvivror.wordpress.com

#491001 - 11/04/15 08:49 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
LinEar Offline

Loc: USA
BuffaloCO it makes total sense. I feel terrible about burdening others with this, even though it's not my fault.

My silence is my self-defense.

Page 13 of 13 < 1 2 11 12 13

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.