Newest Members
RickyEurope, Tellurye, Jessemccoll, Jluke1s, NobodyCT
13268 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bossman (63), DMCarrollG (37), helpme (50)
Who's Online
1 registered (bluesky), 50 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,268 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,772 Topics
478,653 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#494718 - 01/29/16 06:48 AM Re: Penis Fixation ** Possible Triggers [Re: SpiritRisingMan]
tna2016 Offline

I have a fixation to touch, fondle, and give oral pleasure to penises of mature fatherly men with round bellies and buttocks. I don't know where from this has stemmed (I was sexually abused by my eldest sister, and my father was emotionally very distant). I ogle at the crotches and butts of men I am attracted to, but one very important factor for me to like a man is his face: he should have a compassionate face. Out of two men with the same body features, the one with an aggressive/sly looking face will be a put-off. The one with a smiling, round, compassionate face gives me comfort, and I then go about exploring his body through my eyes. I struggle with it, I don't want to do it, but I find it irresistible.
It's hard to understand, but I have no interest in getting physical or romantic with a man (I have never been), yet these attractions create so much helplessness.
I am also attracted to mature kind of women with more voluptuous figures, and not so much to young and slim beauties...
This is the first time I am writing about my attractions on a public forum (apologies if it was a bit explicit), it feels scary, but I am willing to move ahead to clear this confusion. Anyone with similar experiences who can throw some light on these will be greatly appreciated...

#494749 - 01/29/16 05:49 PM Re: Penis Fixation ** Possible Triggers [Re: SpiritRisingMan]
honorableman Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
I have enjoyed reading this discussion forum. It is important to note the centrality of our penis to our sexuality and our emotional health. I have learned that my cock is a beautiful wonderful thing at the core of sexuality. Something that is to be proud of and even show off.

I am here to confirm to everyone that we can embrace our cocks despite abuse/assault.
My cock is wonderful , mine and private even despite being tricked and used by bad people who wanted it for their perverse pleasure.

Bad experience just makes me even love it more and appreciate its importance to me and my relationship with my cock trumps anything done to it in the past I didnt like.

Hope this helps some of you other guys. Embrace your cocks!

MIchael

#497996 - 04/28/16 09:48 AM Re: Penis Fixation ** Possible Triggers [Re: SpiritRisingMan]
CPeterson Offline
New Here

Loc: ND
This may not be long here. I don't honestly don't know where I belong. I've been molested by my step brothers, by three of them, my dad's friend, next door neighbor, teen agers, anal sex, and preforming oral on them.

I feel so discussed with self due to the fact at times, I masturbate and think of another man older than me and playing with a dildo. I just can surpass the feeling of it. I wonder am I ga?

#500730 - 08/12/16 06:22 PM Re: Penis Fixation ** Possible Triggers [Re: SpiritRisingMan]
Searching13 Offline

I too have this fixation of looking at, catching a glimpse of the male organ. I have never acted on anything since I was sexually abused by my older brother for over 10 years. I look online, look at other men In The locker room. I hate the fact this is something I participate in, but I am on a journey to understand why.

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.