Newest Members
batman72, scareypt, outonalimb22, oliverwendell, Ollie
13225 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (41), barelysurviving (47), bigbob20 (71), billyp (67), Larry Mullen (69), Shawv (72), TheTwoOfUs (45)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 30 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,225 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,539 Topics
476,904 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Page 63 of 63 < 1 2 61 62 63
Topic Options
#496639 - 03/16/16 01:20 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
JamesAdam Offline

Loc: Washington
Things boys discover...

"What do you mean you don't have any money, mom? Go buy some!"
"Credulity is the man's weakness, but the child's strength." - Charles Lamb

#496665 - 03/16/16 12:53 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
lacansletter Offline

Loc: St.Petersburg, FL
Thanks for this post roadrunner. I haven't been on in a while but was having a bad week. Nice to see some uplifting stuff. Adding to the list:
-When dad takes you to the hardware store, those cheap balsa wood gliders by the cash registers are there for one reason, young boys.
-Your sister's dolls do not fit in GI.Joe cars
-Bubblegum in a sibling's hair is funny until it's yours.
-Peeing outdoors is always better than inside.
-Drinking out of the garden hose was never a bad thing.
-Throwing said garden hose, with a handle like a grappling hook, only works a couple times for climbing the fence.
-Wanting to grow up and have stubble like dad was cool until you realized what a pain in ass shaving is.
-Dad still smells good even after you've grown up and realize that Old Spice is cheap shit.
"The only Zen you find on the mountain top is the Zen that you bring with you" Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig

#499087 - 06/07/16 03:00 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
manipulated Offline

Loc: Great Lakes Wine Country
Brut after shave DOES burn and the flames will flow under closed doors.
Feeling, Healing, Recovering.

#499772 - 07/04/16 11:27 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
racool Offline

Loc: Scotland
- Taping your little brother to the floor with duct tape is hilarious...your parents won't find it as funny though
- hamsters you shouldn't bury them in the back yard thinking they have died when they start said hibernation.
- waking your brother up after he has a nap and convincing him that it's time for school (at 6:30pm) may also be hilarious but he won't think so.
- flapping your arms as fast as you can will not help you will land you in A+E with a fractured ankle, however.
- Standing outside the local off-licence and asking a stranger to buy your alcohol so you can partake in underage drinking will only result in the stranger taking your money and running away with your hard earned cash.
- cats do not appreciate getting a new haircut with the clippers.
- learning that you can run really fast because crashing into that wasp's nest with your bike really upset the wasps.
- also learning that wasps do not give up that easily.
- trying to wash the dry cement out of your hair,that you found on the building site, will only result in chemical burns and a new, unscheduled haircut.
- lastly it doesn't matter how difficult things get, you will survive it and you will be much stronger for it!
My mission in life is not to not merely survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour and some style - Maya Angelou

Page 63 of 63 < 1 2 61 62 63

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.