Newest Members
Rak Garcia, Wolverine95, dWite, Kwozzi, Nathan James
13135 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (43), monkeybusinessinky (30), Tom Byrnes (57), wind west (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (intochange, betrayed boy), 37 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,135 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,118 Topics
474,413 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 63 of 63 < 1 2 61 62 63
Topic Options
#496639 - 03/16/16 01:20 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
JamesAdam Offline

Loc: Washington
Things boys discover...

"What do you mean you don't have any money, mom? Go buy some!"

#496665 - 03/16/16 12:53 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
lacansletter Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St.Petersburg, FL
Thanks for this post roadrunner. I haven't been on in a while but was having a bad week. Nice to see some uplifting stuff. Adding to the list:
-When dad takes you to the hardware store, those cheap balsa wood gliders by the cash registers are there for one reason, young boys.
-Your sister's dolls do not fit in GI.Joe cars
-Bubblegum in a sibling's hair is funny until it's yours.
-Peeing outdoors is always better than inside.
-Drinking out of the garden hose was never a bad thing.
-Throwing said garden hose, with a handle like a grappling hook, only works a couple times for climbing the fence.
-Wanting to grow up and have stubble like dad was cool until you realized what a pain in ass shaving is.
-Dad still smells good even after you've grown up and realize that Old Spice is cheap shit.

#499087 - 06/07/16 03:00 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
manipulated Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Great Lakes Wine Country
Brut after shave DOES burn and the flames will flow under closed doors.

#499772 - 07/04/16 11:27 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
racool Offline

Loc: Scotland
- Taping your little brother to the floor with duct tape is hilarious...your parents won't find it as funny though
- hamsters hibernate...so you shouldn't bury them in the back yard thinking they have died when they start said hibernation.
- waking your brother up after he has a nap and convincing him that it's time for school (at 6:30pm) may also be hilarious but he won't think so.
- flapping your arms as fast as you can will not help you fly...it will land you in A+E with a fractured ankle, however.
- Standing outside the local off-licence and asking a stranger to buy your alcohol so you can partake in underage drinking will only result in the stranger taking your money and running away with your hard earned cash.
- cats do not appreciate getting a new haircut with the clippers.
- learning that you can run really fast because crashing into that wasp's nest with your bike really upset the wasps.
- also learning that wasps do not give up that easily.
- trying to wash the dry cement out of your hair,that you found on the building site, will only result in chemical burns and a new, unscheduled haircut.
- lastly it doesn't matter how difficult things get, you will survive it and you will be much stronger for it!

Page 63 of 63 < 1 2 61 62 63

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.