Newest Members
JHJ, NowICanSee, rdc445, batman72, scareypt
13228 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (41), barelysurviving (47), bigbob20 (71), billyp (67), Larry Mullen (69), Shawv (72), TheTwoOfUs (45)
Who's Online
3 registered (Blue22, oriolesguy, Broknwings), 23 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,228 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,542 Topics
476,924 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#9176 - 05/02/03 02:12 AM Re: “Close Relationship Study”
mattandrew Offline

Loc: Florida
As of last week i went ahead and sent an email to these two individuals of this research project and i have heard nothing from either person.I guess they must already have enough participants for the project.

M.A.N. ,
Boy who was trapped in society's nightmare & moving on thru healing & accountability.

#9177 - 05/02/03 03:31 PM Re: “Close Relationship Study”
outis Offline

Loc: Maryland USA
I had sent my snail mail address in an email the night of April 24. My wife told me this afternoon that the stuff has arrived.

"Telemachos, your guest is no discredit to you. I wasted no time in stringing the bow, and I did not miss the mark. My strength is yet unbroken…"—The Odyssey, translated by W.H.D. Rouse

#9178 - 05/03/03 01:47 AM Re: “Close Relationship Study”
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
Loc: Pennsylvania
I also - like many of you - responded a while ago to the survey. I received quick, courteous responses to my e-mails. The survey made me think and formulate some opinions. As to the lottery, I wasn't interested, did not concern myself with the offer but focused on my input being useful for study in order to help others. I agree that research is very important to verify those things we all ready believe are true.

Don't let the peripheral things take your focus away from participating - if you want to help research this issue.

If you think you can or you can't - you're right!.......anon
It's never too late to have a happy childhood!.....anon
You're very normal for the abnormal situation you've been through..............S. Todd

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.