Newest Members
mmm coffee, Calibre09, FallGuy2154, Whoamitoday, Joe4618
13527 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
arty (49), atari_kid86 (31), ava_adore (31), babs (66), bkeithb (52), shylo (37), si (25), universe (36)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 62 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,527 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,367 Topics
491,421 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#83793 - 05/03/06 10:56 PM New tactics graffiti
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Read it here.

I know that perps will do anything to snare kids,
but this lot shown the dumbest way.

Quote:
Ringleader Trevor Haddock, who threatened to kill one of his child victims if she told anyone, could face a life sentence.

The 54-year-old from Worcester was charged with 59 counts but the prosecution accepted guilty pleas to 13, including rape, sexual assault, making and taking indecent videos and photographs.
How did they get away with it for so long, a reporter outed them, not the cops.

ste

#83794 - 05/03/06 11:01 PM Re: New tactics graffiti
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto
"Ian Jones, 42, of Rowlands Road, Worthing, admitted six offences including graffiti, attempting to incite a child to engage in sex and conspiracy to commit sexual assault on a child."

Now that's attention to detail. Cops even charged him with graffiti.

- Mel Brooks

#83795 - 05/25/06 02:15 AM Re: New tactics graffiti
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
The ringleader has just got a life sentence ( whatever that means these days ! )

The thing that astonishes me is the fact that they just scrawled "advertisements" on train carriages, which gave a mobile phone number after a message reading: "Girls, 8-13 wanted for sex. Girls only."

I just can't get my head around the fact that they got responses!

Dave

#83797 - 05/25/06 07:24 PM Re: New tactics graffiti
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Dave, fact is, the graffiti was on loads of trains and toilets.
Only one member of the public sought to address concern.

The reason they got replies is because they must have thought some boy wrote it.
Naivety comes into play.

What about all the other men they did not get, how many are at large?
It ingrigues me how they can network together without being found out.

There was public toilets in a town by me, and men would incite young boys to have sex for money.
It took years for before it was investigated.

A couple got caught, but if I was mounting the operation, a load more would have been outted.

Life can mean life.
I havent read the sentencing report but normally the judge will set a minimum tarriff.
If he sets 10years, then that is 10years before you are eligible to face the parole board.

The longer the tarriff reflects the horrors of the crime committed but the judge can also order life to mean life.

Now its their turn in Hell

ste

#83798 - 05/25/06 11:12 PM Re: New tactics graffiti
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Dave,

It is pretty amazing, isn't it. On what a life sentence means, I think I saw in that article that it can mean as little as 4 years.

Where's my dictionary?

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#83799 - 05/28/06 10:56 PM Re: New tactics graffiti
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Larry,

the least they serve is the tariff set by the judge which is ten yrs, that is the first time
they are allowed to apply for parole.

I wonder what type of graffiti they will be doing on the prison walls!
Now they will become the little girl whores of the jail, believe me.

I want that video!

ste

#83800 - 05/30/06 12:08 AM Re: New tactics graffiti
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Ste
the way these perps find each other is something I find incredible, no normal person would say to a friend "hey, lets have sex with kids!". No matter how well you think you know someone there's always the chance that you could get it wrong.

But get together they do, very successfuly from their point of view.
And I suppose it's easier now that we have the internet to use? On my wanderings around the less than educational parts of the internet ( and it's getting less !) I have seen sites where people obviously do hook up for sex, and not always conventional sex either. So I guess it's one small step from legal but kinky to illegal and damaging.

I think that a lot of abusers aren't fussy about what they do sexually, or who they do it with either. So if two guys are getting it on after meeting on the net, then it's not unlikely that they will soon be discussing how to take their pleasures to another level.
Let's not forget that people who advertise for sex, and very publicly display what they do, have already smashed many of societies taboos, and their personal ones as well - if they ever had any - so child abuse probably isn't a huge progression in their eyes.

Dave

#83801 - 05/30/06 01:25 AM Re: New tactics graffiti
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Dave,

I keep my mind safe on the net, I dont go anywhere near where these perps might be.
I think that the sex offender program has a lot to do with it.

They can meet a few 'like minded' perps and network or get shown how to network with other perps. This lot got away with it, because everyone just walked on by.

Turn the other cheek attitude comes to mind.

I think you would be amazed if you knew just how many people would crave sex with kids!
I read an article about it one day, its scary.
Its more scary when fantasy turns to reality.

Its so easy to see why society turns a blind eye when you see so much grafitti saying phone this number for sex.

They must have thought they were so safe doing it, and feeding on innocent children.

They are safer where they are, because if I was one of the girls' dad, I would be up for murder if I caught them,

ste

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.