Newest Members
Mohan, udefined, NoahOkGuy, Adi, Jayrath
13825 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Broken1968 (50), frankC (65), Free to be Me (64), ivor1986 (32), ivor_1987 (32), osujtp (2018), SeanTennessee (39), Shields (41), tresheridas (77)
Who's Online
5 registered (betrayed boy, Hajimaoppa, TJ jeff, house, 1 invisible), 44 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,825 Registered Members
75 Forums
71,960 Topics
502,678 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77541 - 12/11/04 09:25 PM Prayers wanted
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Some of my friends are hurting today. Someone here is always hurting. Some people just need a lift, a reminder from the Almighty that He cares always.

Please pray for those I know who are hurting, as well as for those who need strength this day. Strength for themselves, strength for others, and simply strength to live, love, and forgive.

Peace and love for all.

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#77542 - 12/11/04 11:00 PM Re: Prayers wanted
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Scot, my prayers are always guided towards the guys, and the women who tend to them, the real people of the World.

I pray so hard to the Almighty, but he does hear us, he cares for us.

Maybe we are the chosen one's, I don't know.

I pray he guides into the light, at this time of year when it is all too apparent, the feelings of this season upon us.

I pray for all those who are in need throughout the World.

I knew Christmas would be tough in here, but it is the first time I have been here through Christmas in this place, and I will be praying that God gets us all through it, he promised us all that he would.

He will caste the light from the darkness,

God bless us all,

ste

#77543 - 12/12/04 02:50 AM Re: Prayers wanted
TeeJayUU Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MidWest
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Blessings, Peace, Faith, Hope, Love!

TJ

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND at the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.