Newest Members
bushydw, Teddyboy1969, Ransuko, Lovme4me, MRSAS
13556 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Cherub (45), Wolf71 (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (Ceremony, 3 invisible), 49 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,556 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,508 Topics
492,394 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#74737 - 03/21/05 03:59 AM a couple movies
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
"The Incredibles" was absolutely brilliant!

and "Stark, Raving, Mad" was absolutely rad!
the only thing is that the latter is a little violent but also highly entertaining and funny.

Logan

-Blade Runner

#74738 - 03/22/05 01:29 AM Re: a couple movies
lost_in_thought Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
The Incredibles was great \:\) i've watched it about 4 times since i got it last week. \:\) of course all the Disney / Pixar movies are awesome.. Toy Story 1 & 2, A Bugs Life, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc... though i'm a bit concerned about this next one..."cars" i mean it looks kinda eh but maybe it will be good

*edited cause i cant spell \:\) *

#74739 - 03/24/05 01:24 AM Re: a couple movies
ecb Offline
MaleSurvivor

Yea the Incredibles was fantastic. I'm usually not a huge fan of "family movies" although all of Pixar's have been quite well done and, as stated, the Incredibles exceeded my expectations.

Random opinion brought to you by:
-Eric

#74740 - 03/27/05 07:59 AM Re: a couple movies
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
We love the Incredibles! \:D

"I'm fired, aren't I?" "Ya think?"

"No capes!"

"I think your father is in trouble." "I don't know if you noticed, Mom, but we're not doing so hot, either."

"You didn't want me to worry?! And now we're running for our lives through some God forsaken jungle!" "You keep trying to pick a fight, but I'm just happy you're alive."

"I take Seventh, don't I?" "Don't take Seventh!"

That was totally wicked!

\:D

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.