Newest Members
Alex D., jgraham, Eggshells, Mk89, Mishima
13416 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (68), Brant (56), Happenstance (48), jimminy (29), keeper (51), MischievousSpirit (42), skooter27 (33), vbalfour (63), whancrar (51)
Who's Online
2 registered (Chris4TheMill, Older1), 71 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,416 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,493 Topics
484,684 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#7443 - 09/21/01 02:40 AM Please read, and pass it on!
Just Call me J Offline

Loc: Inland Empire, California
If you were frightened off from reading "Words from my heart" because you thought I would launch into some politically biased tirade, please take a look at it. I went out of my way to avoid politics, because (as you will read) this is so much bigger than any national boundary or religious ideology.

I give express permission to everyone reading my post "Words from my heart" on the NOMSV website, to pass it on, by email, by photocopy, by snailmail, by word of mouth, I don't care. Use it in any way you wish. But please use it, and pass it on.

I can only hope that the lack of response is because I specifically requested you to not rush into a response.

But I feel like time is running out to encourage peace and enlightenment in these very scary times.

Jeremy

We're in this together.

#7444 - 09/21/01 09:19 PM Re: Please read, and pass it on!
blacken Offline

Loc: Northern Ohio
Hey J.....It was a fine post. Don't be discouraged.......

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.