Newest Members
Overthinker, VanNorte, Confused52, redbear, sg234
13676 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluestar7 (49), ferdie1949 (69), jonathan (61), LovingFriend (31), tjp42588 (30)
Who's Online
4 registered (Overthinker, Casmir213, Ceremony, JamesM), 52 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,676 Registered Members
75 Forums
71,089 Topics
496,657 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#72282 - 03/01/04 02:28 AM go figure
broken1 Offline

Loc: tx
Kid i tried to help broke into my mothers and stole a grand, all she had for the months bills. My adopted sons brother shot himself in the head, and i still have nightmares about being with boys from time to time. At least I'm not sucideal anymore, or am i even depresed. I still can't remember the barn clearly and unless i do I won't know if my brother was involved for shure or not. I have tried to put it out of my head, I kinda don't want to know any more than i already do, every memeory of my childhood is of being screwed{literaly}. God said he would not give you more than you could handle so i figure he thinks ive got some realy big hands. What's next? I'm afraid to ask. good seeing you guys are still around. dennis

#72283 - 03/01/04 05:55 AM Re: go figure
blueelectron9 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Victoria, BC Canada
Dennis,

I don't know quite what to say, but wanted you to know that there's some warm thoughts coming your way.

I wish you the best (and your mom),
Scotty

#72284 - 03/03/04 11:18 PM Re: go figure
lee75 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: utah
im dont understand what your exact situation but, i do hear your pain and i know that if i can get over my pain and deal, most others can. just live for the day and the future. the past.(im not saying deal with it) just give yourself permission to take a day off from thinking of all the pain and all the you went through. do something you enjoy. or if there isnt anything you enjoy. then just go stand in the sun for 15 min. it reall helps
love ya
and i hope it gets better.
lee

#72285 - 03/03/04 11:34 PM Re: go figure
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Dennis,

We're still here all right. We do want you to know that you are not alone.

Hang in there.

Joe

#72286 - 03/04/04 01:36 PM Re: go figure
dwf Offline
Moderator/BoD Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Austin, Texas USA
It's good to hear from you again.

Sorry you have to go through all this pain, but I'm so glad that you came back to let us know that you were making it through.

Outis is right. Never forget that you are not alone. There are people who care and understand.

Glad you came to see us.

Warmly,

-Tony Joe White

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.