Newest Members
Alex D., jgraham, Eggshells, Mk89, Mishima
13416 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (68), Brant (56), Happenstance (48), jimminy (29), keeper (51), MischievousSpirit (42), skooter27 (33), vbalfour (63), whancrar (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (Winterfr3sh, 2 invisible), 62 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,416 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,493 Topics
484,686 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#6337 - 06/19/05 06:24 PM I'm back **may trigger**
Dude Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Fort Smith, AR
Sorry I've been gone for a while. I'm doing bettr now. It's been a rough 2 months but some light is starting to shine through. It's been 3 weeks now and no hospital so I really happy and I'm home for father's day so my kids love that and that's a plus 2. Oh, Happy fathers day everyone. I'm still havin a hard time but i no i get thru it. I gonna ramble for a bit. sometimes i wish life would jus give me a break like haven't i been thru enough. I just sometimes wish it would stop. Right when I think it over, somethin else happens. and why is it when somethin happens i want to deny it right away even tho ino what happened and why do i alway's blame me. It like even tho it no my fault i alway's blame me an no mattr what anyone say's, 2 me it my fault. I would explain here but i gonna post it in survivor storyies today. i jus got 2 think positive. My T say i have 2 see a Dr. and report it 2 the cops but i can't. he say i sould atleast go 2 a Doc but then i no want them 2 call the cops. I can no do that. I 28. How do i explain that one. N what if they say i wanted it n what. sorry

#6338 - 06/19/05 06:43 PM Re: I'm back **may trigger**
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Donnie welcome back here, I know you have been through a hard time.
I think it is best that you see the doc, and let them help you.
It is only natural to blame yourself, that is what we all feel.
I just hope you feel a little better,

ste

#6340 - 06/19/05 09:48 PM Re: I'm back **may trigger**
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

Donnie,

Welcome back. Know it has been a tough road, but u have support and connections here and I am glad to see u around and doing better

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

#6341 - 06/19/05 10:02 PM Re: I'm back **may trigger**
Dude Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Fort Smith, AR
Thank's everyone n thank's Kev. I'm plannin on seein my Doc this week but i no no bout the cop thing. were jus way 2 scared rite now. thank's again. -donnie

#6342 - 06/21/05 07:58 PM Re: I'm back **may trigger**
TJ jeff Offline

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Hey Dude! - welcome back...

disclosing things is always very scarey - not sure why your T wants you to go to a doc - but it is not a bad idea (the abuse I endured has indeed effected me physicaly - something I'd never even considered just a few years ago) - not sure why your T wants you to report it to the cops either - but perhaps it is maybe something you should talk w/ your T more of so as that you can understand better why he/she wants you to go to the cops

Hope your Fathers Day was a good one,

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.