you aren't doing anything wrong, and I don't think you're any different to the way I and many of the guys here were a short while back. I hated parties and shit like that because I felt 'different' to 'normals' - but now I know that 99% of 'normals' are as screwed up as we are ( for different reasons maybe ) the other 1% are just plain crazy and we don't want to mix with them anyway !

The abuse robbed us our self esteem and all that kind of stuff, so we never learned the social skills that most people take for granted.
But healing rebuilds self esteem, and with that comes self confidence. With that we go out and socialize.

It's all there, somewhere within you - BURSTING TO GET OUT !


Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
Henry David Thoreau