Newest Members
WaJoKo, eartherncuppatea, jakesweden, JugglingDave, Dan981
13842 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DanielB (43), forth (57), KazuKun (40), Marinan (35), overcomer4life (46), wonderifandwhen (59)
Who's Online
6 registered (betrayed boy, Esterio, 4 invisible), 51 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,842 Registered Members
75 Forums
72,038 Topics
503,418 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#529753 - 12/06/18 11:40 PM I've written a book regarding abuse
batman72 Offline

Loc: California
I have recently published a fictional book about childhood sexual abuse. I posted on the thread regarding books, music, etc., but I spend much more time on this page of the site than anywhere else.

The book is based on my CSA, but it is highly fictionalized. I've received some pretty good reviews so far, mostly from friends. I respect all of you on this site so much that I would love your feedback too.

The book is titled "One More Broken" by Harry L. Estes and it is on Amazon for Kindle. I also have a website: Harry L. Estes if you would like to know more about me and the book.

I owe so much to all of you. You are so brave to share your stories and your struggles. Thank you for giving me the courage to publish this project.

Harry

Edited by batman72 (12/06/18 11:42 PM)

#529758 - 12/07/18 07:23 AM Re: I've written a book regarding abuse [Re: batman72]
BDD Offline

Loc: PA, USA
Congratulations!

My avatar is the boy who was kidnapped.
He is the boy who escaped.

Owning It https://owningitlog.wordpress.com

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND at the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.