I've been meaning to downsize my books for awhile. I am finally starting.
The following are some recovery-related books that might interest you.
Or, you might want to start a recovery library for your support group.
I will update the list as I find more and get rid of others. For now, I want to start here.
They are free. I can mail them if you are not in the NY/NJ area.
If interested let me know and we can work out an arrangement.
Available as of Oct 23, 2018 are:
- Bad Childhood, Good Life - Dr. Laura Schlessinger (great book)
- Facing Co-Dependence - Pia Melody
- Co-Dependent No More - Melody Beattie
- Beyond Co-Deoendency - Melody Beattie
- Healthy Parenting - A Empowering Guide For Adult Children - Janet G. Woititz
- Full Esteem Ahead - Keys To Strong Personal Values & Positive Self-Esteem - Rob Solomon
- Invisible Wound - A New Approach to Healing Childhood Sexual Trauma - Wayne Kritsberg
- Dare To Connect - Reaching Out In Romance, Friendship & The Workplace - Susan Jeffers, PhD
- Belonging - Bonds Of Healing & Recovery - Dennis Linn
- Power For Living - Jamie Buckingham
- Abused Boys - The Neglected Victims of Sexual Abuse - Mic Hunter
- New Life, New Friends - Making & Keeping Relationships in Recovery - Christina Baldwin & Cynthia Orange
If there's no interest over the next few weeks, I'll donate them to a local Salvation Army.