Newest Members
JamesHere, hamani, bryn89, Jack86, briopiuh
13780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (69), Max10 (60), Medos (50), PJinLB (51), TheWookinizer (31), tofeno (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (Esterio, Barkabus), 34 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,780 Registered Members
75 Forums
71,697 Topics
500,750 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#524162 - 06/01/18 01:22 AM Re: Reporting to the truth project tomorrow [Re: dark empathy]
tbkkfile Offline

Loc: Surrey, United Kingdom
Great to hear that you're OK Luke, inspirational.

#524163 - 06/01/18 05:45 AM Re: Reporting to the truth project tomorrow [Re: dark empathy]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Newark, England
I don't know about inspirational or publishing the story, though when they asked me whether I'd want it anonymously on their website, I actually recommended it for the reason that I do want the story out there.
I suppose I'm something of a coward for wanting it to go under the auspices of a governmental commission, rather than doing as all those angry women do and just posting on a blog or facebook or similar, but on the other hand I do feel having it known about in official channels would help quite a bit, and apparently this project is eventually going to submit recommendations to the government, so who knows.
either way I will be a bit disappointed now if its not put on their website, though that decision is out of my hands.

I will say it was somewhat cathartic to make some step to getting the story heard, though I can't help feeling at least slightly cynical over what actual good will be done, since I confess my mistrust of the collective assumptions of everyone is rather serious.

Thanks again guys for the support.

I will say from my experience anyone in the Uk who feels this might be a good idea could consider going to the truth project, since they did do everything they could to make the process easier and heck it'd probably be good for them to hear from more men generally.

Luke.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND at the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.