Newest Members
Belmore, WaJoKo, eartherncuppatea, jakesweden, JugglingDave
13843 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Cherub (46), Wolf71 (47)
Who's Online
2 registered (Strangeways, 1 invisible), 54 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,843 Registered Members
75 Forums
72,048 Topics
503,502 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#524082 - 05/29/18 02:38 PM Sh-it people everywhere *rant *
takingitslow Offline

Loc: UK
I always thought if I never spoke to my father again and destroyed my uncle for the sexual abuse..... That I would be calmer, happier, a more open person to others.

Well now that those 2 people are no longer in my life they are replaced by other sh-it men in my life who I also despise be it my room mate or work colleague. The old feeling of hating my fathers voice and wanting to smash his head in whenever he spoke is now associated with a couple of other males in my life.

So I guess I just have to accept I have to be ruthless, unwavered by these people and sort my life out. I am not blaming others for my inability to move on with my life I am just fed up of being surrounded by sh-it people who are lazy, stupid, selfish, arrogant and deserve a slap.

Take care all
Dan,

Edited by takingitslow (05/29/18 02:41 PM)

#524088 - 05/29/18 05:02 PM Re: Sh-it people everywhere *rant * [Re: takingitslow]
Tom E. Offline

Loc: FL
takingitslow
take care my brother.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND at the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.