Newest Members
jewelgirl50, SadButSoTrue, Mark Onderweg, ceez, farmboy405
13429 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ck (56), JeffMinnesota (61), kyle (32), MartinB (41), Nurse Teresa (54), SJC (31), terpprm (30)
Who's Online
4 registered (jewelgirl50, betrayed boy, 2 invisible), 87 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,429 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,657 Topics
486,106 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#512478 - 06/23/17 01:23 PM Thank you!
manipulated Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Great Lakes Wine Country
So many of you have been support and help when I needed it since I first came here after trying to and ignore the csa and ssa for 40 plus years . You have helped as I changed T not once but twice and especially helped me this past year as the legalities ground on to terminate my 35 year marriage. More than once you helped lift me from the black pit.

So I needed to share I finally have a judge signed Judgement of Divorce. My new year reboot can keep moving forward. No one should celebrate ending a marriage but this needed to finish for everyone's mental health and safety. Not sure I would still be moving ngno forward without you men. Thank you.

#512485 - 06/23/17 02:23 PM Re: Thank you! [Re: manipulated]
Chris4TheMill Offline

Loc: NY / NJ Area

I am so glad to hear of some closure. As you said, no one likes going through a divorce,
but I am sure that this must be a great relief after what was probably a long process.

#512487 - 06/23/17 02:38 PM Re: Thank you! [Re: manipulated]
Ceremony Online   confused

Loc: Minnesota
Thank you for sharing manipulated. I'm crying, but it's support, and grieving my own marriage too. Ok, I'm not wanting any attention, I hope you know? Support for you is all I want, and through tears, I'm hugging ((((manipulated))))

Bless you brother.

#512493 - 06/23/17 04:16 PM Re: Thank you! [Re: manipulated]
wreckage Offline

Loc: N. California
Congratulations on getting to start anew.

#512494 - 06/23/17 04:21 PM Re: Thank you! [Re: manipulated]
oic Offline

Kudos! Well deserved closure for a hard fought fight! 21 years ago I received similar news & although it was initially overwhelmingly sorrowful, a resilient & obtainable goal of getting drunk & fucking something presented. Be safe & have fun buddy!

#512606 - Today at 10:53 AM Re: Thank you! [Re: manipulated]
manipulated Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Great Lakes Wine Country
Guys I appreciate the responses and continuing advise. oic I like yours the best but didn't follow any of it. Yet. lol

#512626 - 2 minutes 49 seconds ago Re: Thank you! [Re: manipulated]
betrayed boy Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ny
i'm glad ur ordeal is over mani now the car and the house issues need to be resolved, once u sell the house recoup some $ u will feel so much better and u will have many more options to enjoy things u like to do, splurge on something u really really wanted something just for u. good luck

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.