Newest Members
bushydw, Teddyboy1969, Ransuko, Lovme4me, MRSAS
13556 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Archnut (62), CruxFidelis (36), HenryinJax (39), Jesse92 (25), psychfred (2017), weejimmy (58)
Who's Online
5 registered (Rich1967, anxietydepressio, Esterio, 2 invisible), 61 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,556 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,495 Topics
492,300 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#507361 - 03/05/17 04:50 AM not sure
Tom E. Offline

Loc: FL
If I have to label myself, I usually say I'm gay, because the majority of my sex experiences have been male on male. However, I did have sex with women a few times too, and a couple of threesomes with another guy & a woman. I was usually passive with men AND woman, I wouldn't usually make the first move... Too afraid of rejection.Plus drugs or just alcohol was usually involved from when I was 19 thru 33 y.o.
So I guess that makes me somewhat more bisexual? Not sure... I still find some women erotically attractive, but I'm mainly attracted to guys and I'm in a long term monogamous relationship with a male spouse, we are legally married. So... I usually say GAY!
-- Tom E

#507369 - 03/05/17 03:51 PM Re: not sure [Re: Tom E.]
Winterfr3sh Offline

Loc: Missouri
Hey Tom,

I have never had sex (yup, sad!), and I KNOW that I find lots of pleasure in penis fantasies. Unfortunately homosexuality goes against the beliefs of my family, and the religious upbringing my parents gave me.

But regardless of that, I want to share something with you that helped me. A mentor with a lot of sexual experience shared it with me. She said,

"You can have as much sex as you want, with whoever you want. But.. your orientation is who you fall in love with."

Based off of that, plus your relationship with a male spouse, I'd say you are probably gay!

#507376 - 03/05/17 09:14 PM Re: not sure [Re: Winterfr3sh]
Tom E. Offline

Loc: FL
Hi winterfr3sh
Thanks for responding. I guess you are right.
It doesn't matter if you haven't had sex. Loving IS more important.
Sex isn't the be all end all, like we've experienced, it can be manipulative & abusive & painful. I enjoy cuddling now best
-- Tom E

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.