Newest Members
tobefree151, firethatwounds, 1martaalling124, Nalh78, bs95
13330 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Czaesar72 (45), fff123 (22), Jose (60), Paul68 (49)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,330 Registered Members
76 Forums
69,068 Topics
480,765 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#506738 - Yesterday at 04:00 AM Milo advocating for intergenerational relationship
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: where the shadows lie
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/833516009143279616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Calls consent "arbitrary and oppressive"

Says older men "help" children through sex

TRIGGERS and NSFW

#506740 - Yesterday at 05:26 AM Re: Milo advocating for intergenerational relationship [Re: Jacob S]
Ceremony Offline

Loc: Minnesota
Originally Posted By Jacob S
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/833516009143279616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Calls consent "arbitrary and oppressive"

Says older men "help" children through sex

TRIGGERS and NSFW

Wow, JacobS, I think it's important to be vigilant, exposing aberrant beliefs of people like Milo. And what's sad, he also makes note of normalizing his experience of abuse by some clergy. That indicates an unmet need by an abuse victim. Truly sad he stoops to embrace that aberration as needing to adjust to his deluded whims. Apparently hyper sexualized and expanding it to hype up 13-14 year olds as seducers of women "in their prime". He accepts "cross generational" contact as some sort of aid to the youth in need of guidance by the older person. Not specifying gender, so it can and does include boys and men. Very sad!

#506774 - Yesterday at 09:32 PM Re: Milo advocating for intergenerational relationship [Re: Jacob S]
Wheatthins Offline

Loc: ohio
Milo is nothing but a facetious bottom tier troll. I'm quite enjoying his current fall from grace.

#506782 - Yesterday at 11:47 PM Re: Milo advocating for intergenerational relationship [Re: Jacob S]
Chase Eric Offline

MaleSurvivor

There has been a news story in our community yesterday regarding a child molestation at a local park. A friend of mine, who happens to be a big fan of Milo, had quite a discussion about the molestation, with everyone screaming their appropriate and predictable indignations at the crime. I did not participate, but with today's breaking story regarding Milo, I decided to make a comment that Milo might not agree with his fan's umbrage. I was attacked for believing such "fake news" about Milo. While I did not say Milo was a molester - I replied that child molesters are well-represented in every socioeconomic, professional, religious and political class, and range from derelicts to doctors, from cooks to congressmen. In this case, there was a clear statement indicating a very questionable moral compass in a voice of leadership - and that perhaps it was time to shift paradigms regarding Milo. Apparently, that suggestion is running into deaf ears.

The big story here - to me - is not Milo. It is people believing what they want to believe. If Milo can do no wrong in some peoples eyes, then they will not see further than what they choose to see. That mindset creates the same permissive bubble that worked so well for individuals like Jerry Sandusky to institutions like the Boy Scouts. Some people cannot see past their preconceptions and acknowledge what is happening under their noses.

#506784 - Today at 12:35 AM Re: Milo advocating for intergenerational relationship [Re: Jacob S]
MojaveMike Offline

Loc: New Mexico USA
Milo is clearly in denial about his own victimization.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.