Newest Members
ECD, Surprise Ball, ImNewHere, smi317, Strangeways
13798 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeoDude (51), ger424 (51), peps (38), Philip (40), RememberingInMN (40), Turtle (47)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 43 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,798 Registered Members
75 Forums
71,813 Topics
501,546 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#489844 - 10/09/15 09:18 PM A support for new recovery services in Canada
SubtleStuff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North America
Hi all,

I found a source of community improvement funds that is somewhat unique and I thought that it might help get new services for male survivors in Canada established while strengthening a sense of mutual support amongst survivors and allies.

The description is here:

https://www.avivacommunityfund.org/about-the-competition

One of the categories of new projects they like to fund is: "programs that provide counseling or mental health services".

Cheers,

GAATT
A friend is one with whom I can pour out my heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will sift it, connect with me with care, support what is healthy, and with a breath of kindness, blow away the rest. Thanks for being friends, guys :-) (Inspired by Dinah Craik).

#490695 - 10/28/15 01:47 PM Re: A support for new recovery services in Canada [Re: SubtleStuff]
JayBro Offline

Thank you so much for this post gaatt! I will let my friends back in Canada know about this.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND at the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.