Newest Members
mattevans, Arle30, SuAn, Tranquil, smichael
13561 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
era1 (34), GregoryP (53), GregoryParcell (53), junior (57), KDW78 (39), nansogre (51)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 45 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,561 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,523 Topics
492,509 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#487361 - 08/21/15 11:38 PM Farrell's White House Council on Boys and Men
SubtleStuff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North America
Hello all,

I recently wrote Warren Farrell about his proposal to create a White House Council on Boys and Men. I suggested that the Clintons might be a good source of support for reasons that I describe below. He thought the idea was a good one and asked me if I had any people connections that might provide a good inroad into their organization. I'm looking into that through my personal connections to the USA. Do any of you have any suggestions for him?

Sincerely,

GAATT

My original suggestion:
"Have you ever considered approaching the Clinton's (https://www.clintonfoundation.org/) about supporting your White House Council project (see: http://www.warrenfarrell.name/)?

I saw an article recently about Hillary's claim that Bill was abused as a boy by his mother (see: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...ticle-1.1877769). Given Bill's history of rape and sex addiction, he might be interested in contributing to positive change for men with a childhood history like his own. Support for male survivors is weak. It could be an indirect way for him to make up for the damage he has done to himself and others."

Edited by gaatt (08/21/15 11:38 PM)
Edit Reason: Correct error

#487775 - 08/29/15 07:21 PM Re: Farrell's White House Council on Boys and Men [Re: SubtleStuff]
SubtleStuff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi all,
Originally Posted By: gaatt
I saw an article recently about Hillary's claim that Bill was abused as a boy by his mother (see: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...ticle-1.1877769). Given Bill's history of rape and sex addiction, he might be interested in contributing to positive change for men with a childhood history like his own.

The more I look into this the worse it gets (see: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-news-bill-clinton-may-end-hillarys-career-shocking/). I imagine this is old news to many of you and obviously I'm not up on the news much, but Clinton caught connected to a pedophile ring? I wonder how much its going to take before he decides to seek help? It's sad being that the Clintons have shown such a strong interest in gender equality.

#487776 - 08/29/15 08:31 PM Re: Farrell's White House Council on Boys and Men [Re: SubtleStuff]
Nothing Man Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Consider the sources of that "news."

Mike

#487803 - 08/30/15 05:49 PM Re: Farrell's White House Council on Boys and Men [Re: Nothing Man]
SubtleStuff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi Mike,

I'm not really familiar with the reliability of this source. Perhaps its just a gossip rag. The connection between Clinton and Epstein, however, shows up in a number of other sources on-line. I hope its just that Clinton is an easy target for this kind of rumour and that his dealings with Epstein had nothing to do with sex crimes.

Thanks for the heads up!

Sincerely,

GAATT

#487810 - 08/30/15 08:21 PM Re: Farrell's White House Council on Boys and Men [Re: Nothing Man]
MrEdd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Texas
Originally Posted By: Nothing Man
Consider the sources of that "news." Not all of which are the international press.

Mike

There have been multiple sources on the underage sex tourism ring of which Bill Clinton is only one participant and which includes people involved in both US political parties.

For nearly a decade I have been involved in an organization of former sex workers helping each other leave and avoid returning to the industry. Powerful political and financial figures are often also involved in this part of the trade. It is an outgrowth of their overall search for power.

Don't Idolize human beings or political organizations. They will disappoint. Books and cats are more trustworthy than people.

#487852 - 08/31/15 08:15 PM Re: Farrell's White House Council on Boys and Men [Re: SubtleStuff]
Nothing Man Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Hi MrEdd. I don't idolize human beings, I just don't consider Barbreit or the New York Daily News to be neutral reporters of the news -- they have a definite agenda.

Mike

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.