Newest Members
HealingNow45, NewStart, detreker, WifeLife, Oskar
13694 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
doubleL (32), eltoro65 (53), Ken Followell (2018), orlando (35), rogers33 (41), SweetCandi (35)
Who's Online
4 registered (LinEar, Chris4TheMill, genedebs, Broknwings), 18 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,694 Registered Members
75 Forums
71,200 Topics
497,362 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#481170 - 04/24/15 12:50 AM a second
Sterling Offline

Loc: Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada
I don't want to make a new post. I was at home.
I ate and I hate it! I feel sick. anyway.
I thought I liked women and I am at a library and I guy
walked by. am I supposed to like men?
I hate my aunt. I see her face when I just say that.
my T says WACKAMO! when I see that. she was happy to
. that I am stuck. I am I could just kill my dad.
f n loser!
don't want this to bring me down.

Goran

#481187 - 04/24/15 12:18 PM Re: a second [Re: Sterling]
newground Offline
Chat Moderator

Loc: michigan
hey man
just breathe dude!. we have never talked much but I know you have a lot of pain built up. it could be that your feelings just flow out from that pain and that is what makes it so confusing for you . one time mad at guys and hating them because of dad, the next mad at women and hating them because of your aunt. the fact is that both males and females have hurt you ( me too) and it leaves us feeling like there is nowhere to turn. but that is not true. just because you HAVE BEEN hurt in the past does NOT mean that guys or girls are all bad or that they will hurt you again. each person is their own dude. they can hurt or help and be bad or good for you and even that doesn't make them bad by itself, they are just not good for YOU.((( goran))) I hope you feel better soon dude
Jeff

#481205 - 04/24/15 07:09 PM Re: a second [Re: Sterling]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi Goran,

Venting this way is veeeeeery healthy. Vent as much as you want, as far as I am concerned. You venting does not diminish me in any way, Goran, and my experience is it helps release pent up feelings.

Sending you love and support,

Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

#481250 - 04/25/15 09:07 PM Re: a second [Re: don64]
Sterling Offline

thanks so much. Need as much as I can.
Very difficult to go thru, as you all know.

hugs,
G

#481259 - 04/26/15 02:56 AM Re: a second [Re: Sterling]
honorableman Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Hey G,
I hope you feel better bro'. I think Newground has some good advice in reminding you (me also) that because you were hurt in the past by a make and a female does not mean that they are ALL bad.

You have my support - Michael

#481276 - 04/26/15 02:38 PM Re: a second [Re: Sterling]
Nothing Man Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Be strong, Goran.

#481300 - 04/26/15 09:41 PM Re: a second [Re: Nothing Man]
Sterling Offline

You guys really pull through for a guy here!

Thanks for everything ....even when I am not on here.
Always feel loved.

Goran

#481593 - 05/02/15 06:05 AM Re: a second [Re: Sterling]
banterings Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, US
Sterling,

You can like both. There is nothing wrong with having different tastes. That is why they make different models of cars and why they come in different colors.

Not all women are bad either.

I also just did a post in Sexual Identity Issues addressing this issue. What you are dealing with is normal (even for people who have not been abused).

Sending you love and strength.

Edited by banterings (05/02/15 06:08 AM)

Sending you love, strength, and serenity.

--Banterings

Godsmack's "Serenity." I sing it as a prayer asking God for serenity.

My story:

#481729 - 05/05/15 01:33 AM Re: a second [Re: banterings]
Sterling Offline

I think I am attracted to this guy. don't know.
I am pissed off about a few things.
Why did he . I am so alone.
I could tear him apart.
I feel like him. this isn't making sense.
. I was attracted. but. it might be my dad who is attracted.
useless. I hate this thought of having to eat. bake a cake it will all be better. erase my thoughts.
erase my feelings. I hate this . this gare goran isn't bad . they are ! dumbas helps billie. I don't know who I am
I hate it that I have only one contact in my eyes. no money, I get angry a lot. and this and loneliness is hard to do all
the time. I hate. I don't know if I like this guy or ia m desperate for a dad. and I hate it when I feel gay. like gay isn't bad. I wo owe the GLBT team a whole lot. my dad is nuts. he cannot think that he hates . my. mom. cant take it that he has sexual identity. he hit me a lot to shut me up. they want the perfect life. but take from me. and
I have to heal mysef. sick. bvery sick!
I llook at the mirrio . hate goran.
look int the mirror hate thim. bozna is gay. stupid bitch.
I h tae it o do undertand how a I can be suicidal. I do.
I wont kill myself. but it feels gfog good to get away.
I never had a dad. and I fuck up a lot. I am tired of it.
I am tired I want to see my nieces , nephew and mom soooooo
bad. I h ave nothing. I am broke and hate this. I don't want to get angry at anyone. it is hard . I cant analyze this crap! l lonely, anger , lonely anger lonely anger. lonely
anger. FUCK OF! GO HOME. YOU C GUYS HAVE NO IDENTITY. YOU WANT TO TAKE FROM HER. AND ME. AND DUMBLY LAUGHS. I WILL GET YOU POIZZA. I WOUD LOVE TO FORCE HIM TO EAT TILL HE CANT SWALLOW. THAT IS BIT MUCH. BUT STILL BILLIE SMILING @ GORAN NEEDS ME@ FUCK YOU . YUOU IMBACIL!
CANT ACCEPT BIEING A LESBIAN EHY BILLIE@
CUNTS! I HATE THIS SHIT. I sorry I just recognized I have been shouting.
anyway. what an asshole. and then he wants @ oh I did wahat anyone would do and I should be forgiven. ..
gf fuckkkkkk . of. sorry.
I didn't want to die. I didn't want to die I didn't want
to die. . got to go to get some air.
and hot tub.
thanks and sorry.
Goran

#481755 - 05/05/15 01:00 PM Re: a second [Re: Sterling]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Sending you love and support, Goran. You have a lot of things to unwind and to understand. Don't hurry any of this. Difficult issues can take a long time, but there can always be light on the other side of darkness. I hope you will give yourself the patience you deserve.

Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.