Newest Members
YTUK, twinker, LaneFiasco95, Kristabar, tom93
13514 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (47), CP4 (27), EddieMi (49), EddieT (49), hemi1024 (57), Kage (73), kdj_74 (43), Knightswhitehart (52), otlhouston (50), TX_Space (50), VirtualBman (53)
Who's Online
3 registered (LoneWolfX, CelloL, 1 invisible), 65 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,514 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,202 Topics
490,193 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#476716 - 02/06/15 06:03 PM fake kidnapping to teach a kid a lesson
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
this is awful!!

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!

TROY, MO (KTVI) – Family members plotted to have a six-year-old boy kidnapped to teach him a lesson on stranger danger because he was “too nice” to people, the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday.

According to the sheriff’s office, deputies learned of a kidnapping in Troy on February 4.

UPDATE: Police: 6-year-old boy ‘kidnapped’ for being too nice to strangers

Investigators learned that sometime before February 2, 38-year-old Denise Kroutil approached a co-worker, 23-year-old Nathan Firoved, and asked him to kidnap her nephew to “scare” him. The victim’s mother, 25-year-old Elizabeth Hupp, and grandmother, 58-year-old Rose Brewer, agreed with the plan to kidnap the young boy to teach him a lesson.

The boy’s mother and grandmother did not know Nathan’s last name, only Kroutil.

On Monday, February 2, authorities said Firoved parked his pickup truck by the boy’s bus stop and waited for him to be dropped off after school. Firoved lured the six-year-old into his truck and drove off.

Firoved told the frightened young boy he would never see his mother again and that he would be “nailed to the wall of a shed.”

The young boy began crying, at which point Firoved pulled out a handgun and threatened to harm the child if he didn’t stop crying.

Investigators said Firovfed bound the boy’s hands and feet with plastic bags, then covered the child’s face with a jacket. Firoved drove the boy to his own home, carried the child into the basement, and left him there.

Kroutil, the boy’s aunt, walked down into the basement, pulled the victim’s pants down, and began shouting that he could be sold into sex slavery. She also allegedly chastised the child for not trying to resist her or Firoved.

The boy was kept in the basement for some time longer before he was finally unbound and allowed to go upstairs, at which time his family lectured him about stranger danger.

Family members and Firoved kept in contact via cell phone during the whole ordeal, which lasted about four hours.

The victim told school authorities on Wednesday, who then contacted the Missouri Division of Family Services. The sheriff’s office was called to the home and the child placed into protective custody.

The family members told investigators their intent was to educate the child and felt they had done nothing wrong.

Firoved, Brewer, and Kroutil were charged with kidnapping, felonious restraint, and abuse/neglect of a child. They remain in custody at Lincoln County Jail on $250,000 bond. The boy’s mother, Hupp, was charged with kidnapping and abuse/neglect of a child. She remains jailed on a $250,000 cash-only bond.

article

my story

my vlog

#476724 - 02/06/15 08:45 PM Re: fake kidnapping to teach a kid a lesson [Re: Obi]
Nothing Man Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
(shaking my head in disbelief)

What the hell were they thinking?

#476727 - 02/06/15 09:39 PM Re: fake kidnapping to teach a kid a lesson [Re: Obi]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: š¯’Ŗ š¯’¦anada
great idea.

why wait until some stranger uses trauma based mind control techniques to program your child into a state of fear and mistrust when you can do it yourself?

maybe they could turn this into a business franchise.

i apologize if anyone takes my response the wrong way.

it may sound like i am being flippant, but my initial reaction of disbelief at the preposterous and ridiculous absurdity of this debacle prompted some seriously dark satire that is not intended to overshadow the deep underlying horror that the child must have experienced. he genuinely believed, he was convinced to believe, that he was going to be abused and murdered. to consider that aspect, to imagine that emotional torture for even a moment, causes me to recoil in shock like i would from a hot stove.
speaking of hot stove... how would they teach him to avoid getting burned?

this story simply defies logic and love. an innocent child has been defiled by the very people who should be shielding him from the very thing they subjected him to. i just don't get it ??? call me confused.

this is not ok.
not on my planet.

War
Love
Poetry

#476740 - 02/07/15 05:29 AM Re: fake kidnapping to teach a kid a lesson [Re: Obi]
tbkkfile Offline

Loc: Surrey, United Kingdom
Jeez words fail me, the poor child my heart goes out to him.

I'm speechless!!!!

#476773 - 02/08/15 02:15 AM Re: fake kidnapping to teach a kid a lesson [Re: Obi]
bluesky Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
"Stranger danger" No need for a stranger when you can do it your self. They are the danger, people that are so thick so evil that they think staged kidnapping is ok

Quote:
Kroutil, the boy’s aunt, walked down into the basement, pulled the victim’s pants down, and began shouting that he could be sold into sex slavery. She also allegedly chastised the child for not trying to resist her or Firoved.

The boy was kept in the basement for some time longer before he was finally unbound and allowed to go upstairs, at which time his family lectured him about stranger danger. "their intent was to educate the child and felt they had done nothing wrong"
So messed up glad he is out of there "care"and hope,pray that the child gets a better life than living with those monsters.
Bluesky

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."
Frank Herbert

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.