Newest Members
JamesHere, hamani, bryn89, Jack86, briopiuh
13780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (44), army77 (58), bc22 (51), DavidMI (44), Forrest_Gump (43), Jay1946 (72), Malc4 (33), mpm01 (53), widpaulman (47)
Who's Online
4 registered (JamesM, JamesHere, Jack86, 1 invisible), 44 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,780 Registered Members
75 Forums
71,694 Topics
500,728 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#47406 - 12/14/04 10:18 PM A Spanish Mission
VEGA Offline

Hello my brothers, Hola mis hermanos,

Please excuse me while I translate this is in spanish for those memebers who would like to read what I have to say in spanish as well.

Por favor excúseme mientras que traduzco esto en español para esos miembros que quisieran leer lo que tengo que decir en español también.

I thought it would be important to post a message in Spanish for those survivors who would like to be member here and can post mesassges in spanish and be responded back in that way.

Pensé que sería importante fijar un mensaje en español para esos sobrevivientes que quisieran ser miembro aquí y pueden fijar mensajes en español y ser respondidos detrás de esa manera.

(I hope this isn't annoying anyone yet..lol)

I want Hispanics to know that they are not alone. there is support for you in Male Survivor.

Quisiera que Hispanics supiera que no estén solos y hay ayuda y apollo para usted en el Male Survivor.

I have been getting emails from Male Hispanics who want to go some where for help and want to tell there stories.I feel even though I am involved with SNAP and founder of the first Hispanic chapter in SNAP that male survivor is a great source for men to express there feelings without being judged.

He estado consiguiendo email de los hispanos que desean ir donde hay ayuda y desean decir allí la sensación de stories. Ciendo el fundador del primer capítulo hispáno de SNAP es una gran fuente para que los hombres expresen sensaciones sin la sentencia.

I will hope that all here will welcome those who will become new members who have a hard time speaking the english language and have the same support as we all recieve.
I have given Hispanic men this website in hopes then can get the support they need.

He dado a hombres hispános este Web site en esperanzas y entonces puede conseguir la ayuda que necesitan.

Thank so much for your patience.
Gracias,
Vega

#47407 - 12/15/04 08:03 PM Re: A Spanish Mission
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Vega what a kind and generous thing to do. I wish we could all speak every person's language.

Because we are all in this together and to think you are alone is a terrible thing.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#47408 - 12/17/04 12:56 AM Re: A Spanish Mission
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Vega
thanks for that, there are many people out there who don't use English as their first language, and I have no idea what online resourses there are in other languages.

I know we have a German guy here who seems to be getting his message across, so why not Spanish speakers if some of you can reply or translate?

Dave

#47409 - 12/17/04 01:05 AM Re: A Spanish Mission
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Hola Vega,

Gracias por compartir este sitio con sobrevivientes hispanos. Espero que ellos lo encuentren gran ayuda a ellos en su curacion tambien. Buena suerte en su propia curacion, y a los hermanos hispanos tambien. Pienso que este es el mejor que yo pueda hacer con espanol escolares!

(Thank you for sharing this site with Hispanic survivors. I hope they will find it great help to them in their healing also. Good luck in your healing, and to the Hispanic brothers also. I think this is the best I can do with school Spanish!)

I am sorry I do not have proper 'font' to properly accent the Spanish words.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#47410 - 12/17/04 01:28 PM Re: A Spanish Mission
VEGA Offline

Muchas gracias Leosha!
Buen trabajo! El español no es fácil para mí tampoco. Mi español no es bueno pero, intento para los que necesiten mi ayuda.
Gracias!

( Thank you very much Leosha! Great job! The Spanish Language is not easy for me. My spanish is not that good but, I do try for those who need my help. Thank you.)

#47411 - 12/18/04 04:48 AM Re: A Spanish Mission
hanginon Offline

Loc: sarasota, fl
Bueno, yo tambien puedo ayudar con el idioma. Creo que seria mejor apostar mensajes primero todo en un idioma, y al final, en ingles - invez de cada otro parafo.

Yo vivi casi ocho anhos en Madrid asique puedo escribir o hablar bien en Castellano. Dejame saber que mas puedo hacer para ayudar a los hermanos latinos.

Well, I can also help with the Spanish language. I think it might be better to post messages first all in one language, then at the end, in English - instead of every other paragraph.

I lived almost eight years in Madrid, so I can read and write in Castillian well. Let me know how else I might help our Latin brothers.

Paz (Peace)
John

(caminante, no hay camino, se hace camino al andar...)

Antonio Machado

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND at the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.