Newest Members
JHJ, NowICanSee, rdc445, batman72, scareypt
13228 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bcb00 (40), beginning (36), Gary H. (43), jewelmom (65), kdg2310 (57), Li Yuki (2016), monarchnaps (38), Neverquit (32), Nord (60), SoSad (47)
Who's Online
2 registered (betrayed boy, 1 invisible), 38 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,228 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,547 Topics
476,951 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#453212 - 11/11/13 09:53 AM Just needing a pick me up
flightmedic38 Offline

Loc: Kansas
Hello Brothers,
As most of you know from my posts I live in a constant state of hi's and low's!!! I never seem to land anywhere near in between. So today I am in the low''s not really sure why? My wife and I are struggling to stay connected. I have a very big fear of intimacy and physical contact. Now this is not new to her she has always known that about me. What is new is that I am fearful of her physical contact. My biggest fear is for us to become intimate and have her trigger me. She would feel so horrible that I just don't want to risk it. On the other hand by not have that intimate relationship I find us growing apart. So as y'all can se I am pretty messed up and well she deserves better frown

Thanks for listening
Either get to living or get to dying!!!!! Shawshank redemption

#453225 - 11/11/13 11:40 AM Re: Just needing a pick me up [Re: flightmedic38]
newground Offline

Chatroom Moderator

Loc: michigan
hey man
I wrote this to share with my wife to help explain the feelings. it helped her. I dont know if it will be of any use to you but I hope you know you are not alone man. I LOVE being sexual with her but at the same time it can remind me of loads of other feelings I hope it clears quickly for ya dude
Either I will find a way, or I will make one.
Philip Sidney

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.