Newest Members
twinker, LaneFiasco95, Kristabar, tom93, ninjei
13513 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bcb00 (41), beginning (37), Gary H. (44), jewelmom (66), kdg2310 (58), Li Yuki (2017), monarchnaps (39), Neverquit (33), Nord (61), SoSad (48)
Who's Online
4 registered (Ceremony, Max1969, LinEar, Shyshark), 61 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,513 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,191 Topics
490,094 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#448519 - 09/28/13 06:24 AM Learning Safe Touching
TwoSpiritRising Offline

This is a short share.

I was at my first social occasion, in a long while. Almost since piecing together the realities and re-livings of my repressed sexual abuse. Dancing. Socializing.

I realized how convoluted my intimacy reactions are. Scared, shy, modest. Immediate overcompensation of the sexual and intimate meanings of touching. Almost as Immediate counter-reactive self-repression.

But I am blessed this evening to have good friends, and good community, who touch me safely, and ease and heal my awkwardness; and I return to them my love, my unconditional, no-strings-attached Self; despite my brain, they are non-sexual beings to my Higher Self, that is, our dance is not Sex; and I am drawn to learn to meet them in that Congress, the Dance which came before the trauma; the Dance that is Native; the one that dances in the Souls of Animals and Free Humyns before Shame was introduced into this Culture.

I will become free.

#448526 - 09/28/13 07:04 AM Re: Learning Safe Touching [Re: TwoSpiritRising]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
I'm really happy you could recover this much of understanding, that sounds a fantastic experience.

i realized how convoluted my intimacy reactions are. scared, shy, modest

Wow, I recognize that one.

#448562 - 09/28/13 11:37 AM Re: Learning Safe Touching [Re: TwoSpiritRising]
On The Fringe Offline

Loc: Southeast USA
What a great way to ease back into safe touching.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.