Newest Members
mmm coffee, Calibre09, FallGuy2154, Whoamitoday, Joe4618
13527 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Broken1968 (49), frankC (64), Free to be Me (63), ivor1986 (31), ivor_1987 (31), osujtp (2017), SeanTennessee (38), Shields (40), tresheridas (76)
Who's Online
3 registered (lapchinj, 2 invisible), 69 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,527 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,358 Topics
491,339 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#436369 - 05/31/13 12:23 AM Who is in the Mirror?
BuffaloCO Offline

I look in the mirror some days, and I don't know who I am now. Have come a long way since joining last July, and starting T in October. So I'm not who I was before, just don't know who I am now in someways, least not in this world. Progress has to count for something, but where does it lead? Healing, I know that much, but what after that? Some days I feel stuck without a job or a way to pay for school. Just venting I guess, have to much energy to be alone so much.

#436373 - 05/31/13 01:16 AM Re: Who is in the Mirror? [Re: BuffaloCO]
newground Offline
Chat Moderator

Loc: michigan
that is the goal buff, healing alone is nearly meaningless. but as it serves you it is a miracle! you are still in a rough place man even with all the progress. but in time there will be relationships, maybe kids?, a great job that you love because you will then be ready for it. right now your Job is to gather strength, heal,learn and grow and you are doing all those things in great ways . don't let those old voices tell you it is nothing man you are doing everything!

btw maybe volunteer to help with the time on your hands you never know where that may go.
be well my friend
jeff
Jeff

#436446 - 06/01/13 01:22 AM Re: Who is in the Mirror? [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

Thanks Newground, I am learning to see the "me" in the mirror as the one I am supposed to be, not the one they told me I was. I may be down but I am not done. Have to keep telling myself that. I was never defined by them and I'm learning that too. Also volunteering and maybe should do more since I have the energy. Thanks for the kind words and all of your support over these months. You are truly a good person you know, like so many others here. I am blessed by being able to be here.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.