Newest Members
Elevenoneoneblog, DavidHauss, Mike 77, DarshansDaughter, Esterio
13450 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BT (53), CrazyRob (45), ffa_kid (27), ItStopsHereNow (52), newground (54), vinnie (60)
Who's Online
6 registered (greenwizard, wgrrcb, takingitslow, anonDK, KazuKun, 1 invisible), 94 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,450 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,756 Topics
487,021 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#420827 - 01/03/13 12:00 PM hi introducing myself, trying to stay courageous
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: where the shadows lie
Hi.

Let's say my name is Jacob. That's close enough to my real name.

Um, I'm very weird. I'm 35 and have a rare sleep disorder.

And in my childhood, stuff happened.

I've had good experiences with therapists and bad experiences. I hate doctors passionately but try not to let that get in the way of getting help when I need it.

OK, that's all for now.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Jacob S (01/03/13 12:03 PM)

#420834 - 01/03/13 02:16 PM Re: hi introducing myself, trying to stay courageous [Re: Jacob S]
Happy Birthday newground Offline
Chat Moderator

Loc: michigan
hey Jacob
congratulations on finding a group of people who can totally relate to "stuff happening" sorry that it was part of your experience. I hope you will hang around here and observe maybe chat some I think you will find it to be a safe place full of guys who "get it" i can totally relate to the DR. thing too I go because I have little choice but I to hate it with a passion. hope you find nothing but good experiences.

#420918 - 01/04/13 02:32 AM Re: hi introducing myself, trying to stay courageous [Re: Jacob S]
peroperic2009 Offline

Loc: South-East Europe
Hi Jacob and welcome!
Must say that I found great community here, in some respect my life changed for god after I've found it.
Please take your time and learn about resources that are offered to us here, it might be helpful.
Be well!

Pero

#421227 - 01/06/13 04:23 AM Re: hi introducing myself, trying to stay courageous [Re: Jacob S]
Mountainous Buck Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Welcome Jacob!

This place is, for me , about fellowship with other men who understand this dark path and are journeying towards the light.

We learn to take care of ourselves and heal and live more fulfilling lives. That's my hope anyway.

�It doesn't matter where you've come from,
It matters where you go" Frank Turner

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.