Newest Members
Bilbo408, JHJ, NowICanSee, rdc445, batman72
13229 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
12to17 (60), Aaron7712 (50), Defiance Is Best (48), Interpreter (32), Kenn (57), RichardPaulPoill (70), soul (36), Tyler845 (29)
Who's Online
1 registered (Jacob S), 58 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,229 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,561 Topics
477,087 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#412273 - 10/05/12 12:11 PM Looking forward to feeling better
CrunkDrac Offline

My life isn't the greatest, but its pretty close to fantastic. I started my own business and someday it will pay me handsomely. I have learned that not everyone is out to get me and that there are some really great people out there just waiting to meet me. I'm no longer an outcast. I wake up every day wanting more and knowing that I am capable of achieving it. I feel like shit today, but I know that its not the end of the world! I am happy. Even though I am still terrified of sex. Even though I can't watch certain things or hear some words without feeling like a frightened child, for the most part its all going my way. Someday it'll all be over. Someday It'll all be better. I can do this! Even though I'm so different, I've made many friends. And I'll make sure that I keep making the world a better place. I don't think anyone deserves to suffer like we have. That suffering is in the past. With the right help, I bet I can learn how to enjoy my life even more.

#412274 - 10/05/12 12:13 PM Re: Looking forward to feeling better [Re: CrunkDrac]
CrunkDrac Offline

I don't think I can rush my recovery. I sure wish that I could. And really, I don't know what to do to pass the time except to find something cool to do. It's always helped before. Only being reminded of my struggle makes me struggle.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.