Newest Members
Bilbo408, JHJ, NowICanSee, rdc445, batman72
13229 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
12to17 (60), Aaron7712 (50), Defiance Is Best (48), Interpreter (32), Kenn (57), RichardPaulPoill (70), soul (36), Tyler845 (29)
Who's Online
2 registered (KazuKun, iaccus), 58 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,229 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,561 Topics
477,102 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#4044 - 08/22/01 03:16 PM Getting Better
ScooterSCS Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Trust is the big thing I had to get over before I could feel better about myself.
I now know that I am capable of loving and receiving love back. He accepts me for who I am...Even though I still complain about how I weigh. I went to see a counselor at school which took a lot, learned it was easy to trust her. Then went to school, it was even easier to trust her. She wasn't going to judge me, she knew what I was going through. It was terrible...The thoughts of feeling naked when I was fully clothed out in public. Feeling like everyone was looking at me and making fun of me. I don't care anymore, I don't care what you think, I am who I am and I am not going to change for you.
I thank my friends for being there for me, and I also thank you guys for being here for me. You guys taught me that I wasn't alone with my problems. I didn't need to live like that. I have a lot more energy now, I want to go out and do something, I want to get through school already. I want to get a job and be successful. Yes, I still have a few problems and am still scared that I will return to the way I was.
But I still have a long time to live, and I will use that time the best I can

I love you guys,

#4045 - 08/23/01 01:03 AM Re: Getting Better
Just Call me J Offline

Loc: Inland Empire, California
Kick ASS!!! Take care Scott, that is so great to hear! I hope things continue to be this positive and constructive.

We're in this together.

We're in this together. - Nine Inch Nails

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.