Newest Members
MLCaddy3842, mattevans, Arle30, SuAn, Tranquil
13562 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (48), cbchorn (44)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 44 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,562 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,528 Topics
492,555 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#380438 - 12/22/11 08:37 PM the "touch" of a good woman
Avery46 Offline

Loc: USA
Hello.

I say the "touch" of a good woman in a very limited manner. I do NOT mean to say this to be offensive. I realize I miss the "touch" of a good woman. I am not sure what a good woman is all about.

I divorced my ex-wife 21 years ago out of fear. I have remained scared of women. The fear was not hers but, my fear of intimacy.

I wonder if I will ever be able to have that "touch".

Hmmm...

Peace,
Avery

#380460 - 12/23/11 01:22 AM Re: the "touch" of a good woman [Re: Avery46]
GoodHope Offline
MaleSurvivor

I dont think women are that mysterious. I believe there is someone for everyone if we open our hearts and minds. I believe to desire the touch of another is humanly divine. When you share the essence of who you are and she shares the essence of who she is, you'll find goodness in each other. It won't be perfect because you aren't and she won't be either. But it will be "good", probably great. I was going to speak for all women but wouldn't be fair so let me say that allnthis woman ever longed for is honesty, partnership, shared interests, loyalty, laughter and companionship. I have some of those things and we are working on the rest. Vulnerability is welcome, brokenness that is being worked on is welcome. There is someone out there and I hope you find each other....

#380684 - 12/26/11 04:40 AM Re: the "touch" of a good woman [Re: GoodHope]
hopeandtry Offline

Avery, keep focusing on you and the right woman will come along when the time is right. The fear of intimacy is difficult and I am sorry that it drove you apart from your ex (if I'm reading this right). That is what happened between me and my ex and while he hurt me badly, I know he is hurting on the inside, too.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.