Newest Members
Pjc2124, TheFishinHippie, Pyro, crabtree22, vsimiola
13263 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Chey-Wy (60), cosmic (50), slsjake (61), volleyball (27)
Who's Online
4 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, Older1, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,263 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,757 Topics
478,568 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#380279 - 12/21/11 10:21 AM I published my book
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hello all -

I haven't posted on this site in a while, so please excuse me for posting about myself and not helping others more. I hope what I've been busy doing will help others equally. I've spent the last year writing a book about my journey through therapy for seven years of CSA. I wanted to write a book to document what therapy is like, for those people who either had negative experiences or who didn't feel like therapy was for them. I have had a mostly positive experience in my two years of therapy. What I learned might be a great way for others to have a glimpse into a therapy session, without having to sit in one themselves. I looked long and hard for a book like this before I started my journey, so I hope others find it useful.

The book is called Nice To Meet Me. If you want to check it out, www.ckcarlton.com

Thank you to all who were there for me at the beginning - I can't thank you all enough. Keep pushing.

Chris

Edited by BuryingJack (10/18/13 09:56 AM)

#380295 - 12/21/11 12:39 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
Mountainous Buck Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Hey Chris,

We've missed you! Hope you are doing well and taking care of yourself. I'll check out the book!

Keep giving back!

Jamie

�It doesn't matter where you've come from,
It matters where you go" Frank Turner

#380300 - 12/21/11 01:06 PM Re: I published my book [Re: Mountainous Buck]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Jamie - thanks for the note. You're listed in the front of the book - you were one who was always there for me. Thank you.

Best Regards -

Chris

#380309 - 12/21/11 02:32 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
WOW!!!! Job WELL DONE!!!!

May I pot that link on my blog-site?

#380311 - 12/21/11 02:42 PM Re: I published my book [Re: Still]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Robbie -

Thank you and absolutely! Please help me spread the word and get more people to understand what men like us have to go through in recovery.

Regards -

Chris

#380313 - 12/21/11 03:04 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
done

#380445 - 12/22/11 04:23 PM Re: I published my book [Re: Still]
ShOHIO Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Central Ohio
Congratulations on such a hard project of telling your story and growing through it.
While you may have made yourself the "proverbial guinea pig", you have helped others like myself heal.

This is on my Christmas list.

Congrats again and Be Strong!

Scot

GROW MY BROTHERS AND STAY STRONG,FOR YOU ARE YOUR STRENGTH!

#380623 - 12/24/11 09:37 PM Re: I published my book [Re: ShOHIO]
Mountainous Buck Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Hey. Chris
I downloaded your book today-it's my Xmas gift to me!

Already started reading it- I really like your approach in writing it and admire you for ALL of your work.

Merry Christmas!

�It doesn't matter where you've come from,
It matters where you go" Frank Turner

#381542 - 01/05/12 04:43 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
AndrewT Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Thanks Chris. I am just starting on my CSA recovery journey and this is coming available at a perfect time. Just bought the kindle version and am looking forward to reading it.

You can get the child out of abuse, but getting the abuse out of the child is a different ball game.

My story: http://tinyurl.com/AndrewTStory

#381861 - 01/09/12 10:02 AM Re: I published my book [Re: AndrewT]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

AndrewT/Scot/Jamie - thanks so much for the support. If you think the book helps, please pass along the information to others. The lending library at 1in6 is a great way to get the book in people's hands without having them go out of pocket. Any feedback/suggestions/thoughts would be great to hear - it will only make the book better if there is a revision in the future.

Best regards, Chris

#381883 - 01/09/12 04:29 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
AndrewT Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Hi Chris,

I am about half done with the book and am finding it immensely helpful. I can identify with a lot of what I have read already and some of it is new that I will be experiencing as I progress in addressing this part of my recovery.

One question - how helpful/important did you find the EMDR sessions to be in your recovery? My current therapist doesnt feel it is necessary to try to retrieve and/or relive those memories in order to recover but it seems it was a big part of your therapy. I am not sure if I should push the matter or just go without it and see how things go first.

Thanks again!

You can get the child out of abuse, but getting the abuse out of the child is a different ball game.

My story: http://tinyurl.com/AndrewTStory

#382083 - 01/11/12 10:47 AM Re: I published my book [Re: AndrewT]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Andrew -

Thanks for reading, and for your kind words. I hope it can provide some sort of perspective.

As for EMDR, I found it to be very helpful in connecting with myself as a child and for realizing his innocence. It was a strange process, but I really was able to see my past more closely and re-live the memories (as difficult and painful as it was session after session) with an adult's perspective. I will say that it's very challenging, so you have to pace yourself, and you should also make sure that your therapist is well trained in EMDR and handles the process correctly. I had to step back several times and take a break, so please do that when you feel it's too much.

My best to you in your recovery. Progress is undeniable!! You deserve it.

Chris

#382084 - 01/11/12 10:50 AM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Also, the paperback was finally re-stocked on Amazon, so it's there again if anyone is interested.

http://www.amazon.com/Nice-Meet-Me-Chris-Carlton/dp/0578098407/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

The fine folks at 1in6.org have purchased a number of copies and they will let you borrow the book if you don't want to purchase.

Best regards,

Chris

#382097 - 01/11/12 02:14 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
EvanCan Offline
MaleSurvivor

I just purchased it from amazon. Can't wait til it arrives!
Chris, I am very very proud of you for finishing this book and getting it published!
I really loved your posts on your blog. You are such a talented writer.
Way to go, man!

#382106 - 01/11/12 03:35 PM Re: I published my book [Re: EvanCan]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

EvanCan -

Thanks so much for the support along the way. If you like the book, and you feel comfortable sharing with others, please do. Best to you, my man!

Chris

#382111 - 01/11/12 04:20 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
peroperic2009 Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Chris,
I've started reading your book/diary and I find it very interesting. This book is great help for survivor's recovery.
Great job man!!!
Pero

#382116 - 01/11/12 05:58 PM Re: I published my book [Re: peroperic2009]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Pero - thank you, man. I always want to caution survivors (which I tried to do in the opening) that my recovery process is so specific to me. My timeline, my setbacks, etc....it's all based on my past experiences and personality and everything else. When you read the book, please be careful not to ever compare the things that you're going through with the things that I went through - especially my timeline for gathering my footing. We're all different, we're all brothers, and we all process differently. I hope in some way it can help you gain perspective, or offer a different angle, or anything that can help. Thanks again, my best to you, bro!

Chris

#382169 - 01/12/12 07:48 AM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
peroperic2009 Offline

MaleSurvivor

Don't worry Chris, I'm aware that this is your story and there is no universal solution for our problems. By reading it last night I saw that you were very energetic, decisive and let say quick in your recovery. I'm a little bit different (or completely different :-)) nevertheless I'm also always looking for some humor no matter what kind of situation is.
Your process/experience and overall situation gave mi some new perspective. Partly I've recognized myself. Especially in part where you've mentioned assertiveness, non-assertiveness and aggression in relation to other people/family. I'm a little bit same (a little bit aggressive to my family) and non assertive toward other people; and people are usually more assertive to me than other way. So that gave me some material to think about. Can't wait to proceed further with reading. Your book offers grate value for money - you deserve some advertisement :-).
One more time thanks for courage to share your story with all of us!
Pero

#382660 - 01/17/12 11:17 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
EvanCan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Chris,
My copy of your book arrived today. Holy Cow! This is great, great stuff, man! Seriously. I've made it to page 70 so far. I want to keep reading but I MUST GET SOME SLEEP.
Just want to say, "Well done!" before I hit the bed.
And I want to take a copy of this book to everyone I know and say, "See. Read this. Read what this Chris Guy says! It's so Real. This is Really What It's Like!"
You've given us all a strong worthy voice. Can't wait to get to read again (soon).

#382713 - 01/18/12 12:27 PM Re: I published my book [Re: EvanCan]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

EvanCan -

That's great! It's always great to hear that the book is a way for those of us who have experienced abuse to better explain what it's like to those who may not understand. I was raised in a military household, where these things aren't exactly discussed (to say the least), and when I started writing my blog, our extended military friends weren't so pleased with what I was doing. So many of them told my parents that I just needed to "get over it" instead of writing so many details for the world to see. Since the book was released, so many of those people have contacted me and my parents and apologized for taking that stance - saying that they now understand what a survivor goes through dealing with these memories. That's a great thing for me to hear. Anyways, thanks for reading, and please share with anyone and everyone.

Take care, bro!

Chris

#382797 - 01/19/12 07:08 AM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
EvanCan Offline
MaleSurvivor

I've made it to page 127. Yes, sir! This book is so awesome. I have NO TIME, ZERO, to be reading ANY book right now ... BUT whenever I have three spare seconds, I'm into your "Nice to Meet Me" book.
Chris, I can't believe how perfectly you've given a voice to what I've felt (what most of us have felt) for so long. But you have blessedly BOTH the TALENT and the BALLS to tell the story. My hat is off to you.
Guys! Get this book!! Chris, your brother, is helping us all, helping the world. Wow. (Thanks, Eva. <wink>)

#386898 - 02/23/12 06:17 AM Re: I published my book [Re: EvanCan]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington, USA
Chris,

I just finished your book. It is the best I have read on the subject, because it was so real and honest, down to earth and easy reading. Even better than my former favorite, my CSA Bible, 'Victim's No Longer'.

It was like I was right there with you all throughout the book. I have had many similar ideas and notions about myself and my CSA, so it was amazing to read it.

I am recommending it to everyone I can. Bless you man, for your courage and determination. It seems like an insurmountable task in my feeble mind, but it gives me hope for a better future.

Thank you!

take care and keep thriving man

peace

paul smile

~ adapted from: Sri Ram

#386927 - 02/23/12 12:06 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
Avery46 Offline

Loc: USA
Chris,

It is good to hear from you. It is good to be of service to others. I believe the time you took to care for yourself and to write a book is so helpful to not only you but, others.

I look forward to reading your book.

Peace,
Avery

#387653 - 02/28/12 05:37 PM Re: I published my book [Re: Avery46]
Treehugger75 Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada
(read:I've just purchased a book :))

#402014 - 06/28/12 05:56 AM . [Re: BuryingJack]
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (01/12/13 09:50 PM)

#403354 - 07/11/12 08:47 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
Paul68 Offline

Loc: Australia
This is the book that has helped me come to terms with my past.
I read the book before I even considered any kind of help or support.

The honesty and bravery that Chris showed throughout the book inspired me to seek help by reaching out and accepting help in whatever form was needed for me.

I am now in therapy, taking medication to assist in my recovery and seeking support from forums such as this.

I am reading the book at the moment for a second time and getting more out of Chris's story than I did the first time.

This book has truly been life changing for me personally. It has helped me face the past with an openess and honesty that I never thought I would be able to do.

Paul.

#410639 - 09/19/12 02:58 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Paul and others,

I apologize for taking so long to get back on this site and read your responses. Thank you so much - you've made my day knowing that you gained something from my story. A few weeks ago I went back and read the book myself. I actually never read the book at all, I just compiled the journal entries and then wrote an intro - and sent to the editor. It's so interesting to go back and see where I was mentally, and it was really fulfilling to see how far I've come in just 3 years.....and when I read the book I could see the progress I made back then, month-by-month. I highly suggest journaling to anyone who's taking action to take steps in recovery - it really helps later when you read it again - and it helps to re-read as time goes by.

Baby #1 arrives in a month or so. I never thought I'd be at this positive point in my life.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Wish you well.

Chris

#410688 - 09/20/12 12:27 AM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Chris,

I read your book, Nice To Meet Me, and profited from it. I recommend it highly to survivors of csa. For those who haven't read it, Chris' book talks about symptoms and feelings at different ages, relationships with wife and other family members, problems in employment due to csa, description of the perpetrator and how he operated, and difficulties with a first therapist and the need to shift to another therapist. Your book talks about feelings but it is also very practical.

Puffer

#410750 - 09/20/12 11:44 AM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks, Puffer, for taking the time to read the book. Appreciate the kind review.

Chris

#410824 - 09/20/12 04:39 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
GoHomeAgain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pennsylvania
Going to 1in6 now to the lending library. Thanks for having such courage.

(((((Chris)))))

#416708 - 11/20/12 12:45 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
First, I must say that I totally "dig" the title. I had no idea, that I was so uncomfortable in my own skin. I drank for oblivion and pretty much found it, losing all sense of self in the process..."Nice to Meet Me" in my survivor opinion is a totally awesome title...

Now I must say that I found this book, highly triggering. Ironically not because of anything that was said. (truthfully, I believe you took every attempt to write this book in a non triggering fashion). I just found it so highly personable, I couldn't help but find myself delving into the comparison/contrasting of my own story.

That being said, none of this really matters as I am far enough into my recovery, where I am into the desensitization of triggers, when stuff like that shows up on my radar.

I must confess that I am just a little bit jealous as I have often fantasized about writng my own book.

To sum it all up, "it was just what I needed" and "I thoroughly enjoyed this book."

Best of You (Foo Fighters)

island

#416795 - 11/21/12 08:28 AM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
Got a Kindle copy, ready to e-read it!

John

#418179 - 12/04/12 04:57 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Island - thank you for your feedback. My greatest fear in writing the book was that someone may be triggered unnecessarily - but after careful thought, I felt the content was overall very positive and helpful, so I pushed on. I hope you keep considering writing your book - the greatest hurdle is committing to it and staying on track (at least that was mine!) My best to you. Chris

#422787 - 01/21/13 03:11 AM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
peroperic2009 Offline

MaleSurvivor

bump, let's keep this thread alive, book is great wink

Pero

#425264 - 02/14/13 09:29 AM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
jay75 Offline

Thanks for the bump Pero. I would not have seen it otherwise. This book is now at the top of my reading list.

-Jay-

#425271 - 02/14/13 11:37 AM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: BuryingJack
Hello all -

... I've spent the last year writing a book about my journey through therapy for seven years of CSA. I wanted to write a book to document what therapy is like, for those people who either had negative experiences or who didn't feel like therapy was for them. I have had a mostly positive experience in my two years of therapy. What I learned might be a great way for others to have a glimpse into a therapy session, without having to sit in one themselves....

The book is called Nice To Meet Me. If you want to check it out, please go to [page is no longer available]
Chris

I read your book. I recommend it highly.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (02/14/13 11:39 AM)

#425491 - 02/16/13 03:09 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi everyone. Pero, Jay and Puffer, thanks for keeping the thread going!

Wanted to update everyone on the best links for the book, since I pulled the original website down as I prepare to launch a new site.

You can get it from Amazon here (in Paperback and for Kindle):
http://www.amazon.com/Nice-To-Meet-Chris...nice+to+meet+me

And here, for all other eReaders:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/115150

Also, 1in6.org was kind enough to offer the book to those who don't have the means to pay for it through their lending library. http://1in6.org/men/books-films/mens-stories-memoirs/

Thanks for the feedback and so glad that people are finding the book helpful.

Chris

#425877 - 02/19/13 06:40 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
jay75 Offline

Chris,

I purchased your book last night on my NOOK and I only have 40 pages left to read.
I really wish I had found this book sooner, you nail every emotion I have ever felt and validated (as so many here on MS have) my emotional state. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for publishing your journal. For someone like myself that is not in therapy it has shed light on what expectations I should have in a "T" when I get one.

I admire your courage, and for sharing your incredible journey.
All the best to you and your family.

-Jay-

#428593 - 03/21/13 09:41 AM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you, Jay! So good to hear and my best to you in your recovery!

Chris

#428594 - 03/21/13 09:49 AM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

So, I wrote another book.

This one's different. It's fiction. A story about a man who returns from service in Afghanistan and finds himself in a situation where he suspects a boy is being abused. It's the first book in a series, and the entire goal of the series will be to share a lot of the ways pedophiles work, the problems that children have in combating predators, and the laws that make it difficult to bring these abusers to justice.

I wrote the book to a much broader audience, not survivors specifically. I want to get a larger audience to better understand how far-reaching abuse is and the impacts it has on so many of our young people (who then become adults).

I did my best to eliminate any specific abuse situations, but there may be some triggering content as I detail the way the pedophile works.

It may not be for everyone, but it may be a great read for some of you. Just thought I'd share.

If you're interested it's only $0.99 on all e-readers. It's called "Saving Chase" and can be found on any platform. My website for the book (and my first book, Nice To Meet Me) is www.ckcarlton.com

My best to everyone!

Chris

#428597 - 03/21/13 10:31 AM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: settling in the USA again
Chris -

i just ordered it. i appreciated reading your first book so much - it came to my attention just when i needed it - early in my work with a new T and it helped me a lot - almost like a roadmap or guidebook of what to expect - and very comforting to be following someone who had already been there. there is no way i would miss this one. i also enjoyed the blog on your site.

keep up the good work, man!
Lee
"My experience has shown me that I all too often tend to deny that which lies behind, but as I still believe, that which is denied cannot be healed." Brennan Manning, "All is Grace - A Ragamuffin Memoir"

#428604 - 03/21/13 10:51 AM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks, Lee! I'm so glad that Nice To Meet Me was helpful for you in your process of recovery.

As for Saving Chase, I'm really interested in what survivors think about the story. I'm so close to it that I'm afraid I've lost my perspective as to whether it's good for a survivor to read or whether it's just too dark or triggering. If it's too dark, I'd like to let people know before they make the mistake of purchasing it. Then I'll just focus on getting non-survivors to read the book and hopefully have it make them think more about the issues that so many of us are dealing with.

Thanks for your support and my best to you!

#429665 - 03/31/13 09:41 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: settling in the USA again
Chris -

i read your new book, "Saving Chase" in two sittings. that's good news and bad news - good because it shows i really was into it - and bad because i wanted it to be longer (i like epics and if i am enjoying a story, i want it to keep going!)

i thought your protagonist was a great guy - admirable - yet with enough flaws to keep him human and easy to relate to. the perp was thoroughly despicable - appropriate emotionally for the plot - but in my experience, a bit exaggerrated - in that many perps are so ordinary as to be indistinguishable from anybody else. but the intricacy of his operation did add to the drama of the conflict and by the time the climax came i was anticipating his downfall with great excitement.

the one aspect that disappointed me was the sketchiness of the child victim. i can see how more details may have also caused lots of triggers for survivors. but i also think that for the general public - non-survivor readers, they need to have more details to understand the magnitude of the emotional and physical and psychological trauma that is involved, as well as to sympathize more strongly with him as a character.

over-all, it is a good read and a sound basis for futher adventures in the series. i look forward to reading more. (i teach high school literature and think your book is "safe" enough in the avoidance of extreme graphic scenes that i could reccommend it to some of my students.)

Lee
"My experience has shown me that I all too often tend to deny that which lies behind, but as I still believe, that which is denied cannot be healed." Brennan Manning, "All is Grace - A Ragamuffin Memoir"

#429942 - 04/03/13 10:11 AM Re: I published my book [Re: traveler]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Lee -

Thanks so much for reading the book and for the thorough review. You pretty much nailed my personal thoughts as well.

1) the perpetrator was a bit sensational. So often, as we know, the perpetrator is just so happens to know (and is often related to) the child. I decided to make this guy a bit more bizarre/extreme in the first book to get a larger audience interested in the series. Future books will be more common scenarios. Couldn't agree more w/ your take.

2) As for Chase, I tried to bring his story into this book more (better background and understanding of what he was going through) but it wasn't working. It was dragging the pace of the book down too much. I decided to start the next book with Chase as a character so a reader can see how this ordeal affected him. Joanna (Cal's ex) will be dealing with the children Cal has helped, which will hopefully be the mechanism for me to be able to explain what a child like this goes through after the abuse ends. While this might be a bad example, in 007 movies, Q has a scene in each to show off his gizmos. Each of my books will have a scene or two that checks in with these children (in Joanna's recovery program/center) as they navigate recovery. Hopefully this will allow me to do some educating about the long-lasting effects. That's the idea.

My next release will be 2 books. I'm going to try something odd by introducing two parallel books. The reader can choose which book 2 they want to read (or both if they wish). One book will keep Cal going on his current path - the other book will take Cal in a different direction. Readers will pick how they want the series to unfold. My goal is to show how a survivor can go in different directions as they manage their past (yes, as you probably figured out, Cal is a survivor, but that won't be exposed for a while).

Anyways, thanks so much for the feedback. Means a lot.

Chris

#450375 - 10/16/13 05:02 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
nomorevic Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina
Thank you Chris, excellent book!

Kind regards,
NMV

#451361 - 10/26/13 03:41 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
jas4159 Offline

congradulations. Well done. I have also published a new book. i was wondering what other male survivor sites do you have posts on. I am trying to find a few more to particapate in.

rich.

PS I published my book in my blog justanthersurvivror.wordpress.com. People can read it for free but can buy a hard copy if they like. any advice would be apprieciated.

rich

justanothersurvivror.wordpress.com

#451750 - 10/29/13 08:12 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you, NMV!

Chris

#451752 - 10/29/13 08:20 PM Re: I published my book [Re: BuryingJack]
BuryingJack Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks, Rich. I have yet to read your book but I scrolled through your site and I think it's fantastic that you have shared your story for everyone to read. That's an incredible achievement. You should be proud. As for other message boards, I'm not active at the moment on other sites. Will keep an eye out for your hardcopy. Good luck with your book!

Chris

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.