Newest Members
eagle79, Spenser, JayDub, FL adult, Windows
13757 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Emotionally Numb (30), Phoenix37 (46), sake134 (62)
Who's Online
5 registered (betrayed boy, BDD, traveler, 2 invisible), 37 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,757 Registered Members
75 Forums
71,572 Topics
499,828 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#36184 - 03/12/04 04:19 AM Survival
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Failure at this is not option for me. I always kept that open, as possibility, maybe I will not survive, maybe I will let them win. F*ck that. F*ck them. I have been very low for few days, very depressed, very much in despair, wanting to do things to hurt myself, and did do small part of some harm to myself. Feeling like I do not know what to do no more, how to deal with it all no more, can not handle it all. But I know I have to, it is not choice, it is what I have to do. Survival is only option, giving up and death are not. I know that I will get down again sometime, it seems to have cycle of that with me. But I think this down 'cycle', I think it is over right now, and I have not done anything very bad to myself. Am sick again after feeling better for almost a week, I guess that is all the relief I will have right now from it until I can cut back some with work. And maybe being sick again is part of what made it worse for right now. Maybe I am actually learning something from this, and from myself at this point. (See Mike, I AM capable of learning!) I just wanted to thank this site, and some very wonderful friends from here who have dealt with my panic, my paranoidness, my overall craziness and have shown me that it is possible, even for someone as bad as me (or what I think of myself) to be better of this. Thank you friends, all of people here, but there are few people who have put up with lot from me recently, so thank you specially. To quote a friend of mine, 'The race is long, and in the end, it is only against yourself'.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#36185 - 03/12/04 11:38 AM Re: Survival
Brayton_dup1 Offline

Yes, yes, yes--survive.

I am glad you are among us Leosha.

Sometimes all I can do is cling to the fact of survivorship. Being a part of this circle of survivors is extraordinarly important to me. When I am really, really down remembering that makes a huge difference.

Sometimes I am flooded, overwhelmed with pain, anger, shame, guilt. Then I just focus on surviving. After that, I can get to the other stuff step by step.

Brett

#36186 - 03/12/04 12:36 PM Re: Survival
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Leo,

In the end, choose life. The alternative will come soon enough, and you've no need to help it along.

Or, according to that great U.S. philosopher, Frank Sinatra, "you gotta love livin', baby, šause dying is a pain in the @$$!" \:D

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#36187 - 03/14/04 09:15 PM Re: Survival
Texas_Mike Offline

Loc: San Antonio, Texas-The Lone-St...
'The Leo'...

check it out..

http://spaz.ca/aaron/billious/RCYS/

keep your shit together, my friend....

Run 2 Live-Live 2 Run

Best,
"The Desert Runner" Mike

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.