Newest Members
WaJoKo, eartherncuppatea, jakesweden, JugglingDave, Dan981
13842 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DanielB (43), forth (57), KazuKun (40), Marinan (35), overcomer4life (46), wonderifandwhen (59)
Who's Online
4 registered (Banjo596, 3 invisible), 48 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,842 Registered Members
75 Forums
72,037 Topics
503,417 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#346065 - 11/23/10 03:50 PM Why am I satisfied to report the conundrum!?!!
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sunnny, South East USA
Why do I report the feelings, emotions, reactions, physical symptoms of surviving?

Why instead, do I not OWN the recovery!?!! I watch my body and thoughts as they move around, like watching a hamster on a wheel.

An owner is interactive, and exerts his will into recovery. An employee is not as, but still is interactive.

But a reporter? A reporter is there while the action is HOT, and is not invested in the process.

I QUIT!

And I will own the recovery, track the layers, push the limits, and sink deeply into the sweet respite of simmering progress and strong recovery.

#346148 - 11/24/10 11:23 AM Re: Why am I satisfied to report the conundrum!?!! [Re: SamV]
CheerfulJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: England (at the moment)
Both seem positive.

but better for you and therefore us is: you quitting.

smile

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND at the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.