Newest Members
WaJoKo, eartherncuppatea, jakesweden, JugglingDave, Dan981
13842 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DanielB (43), forth (57), KazuKun (40), Marinan (35), overcomer4life (46), wonderifandwhen (59)
Who's Online
6 registered (manipulated, betrayed boy, 4 invisible), 45 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,842 Registered Members
75 Forums
72,038 Topics
503,418 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#345765 - 11/19/10 01:10 PM Father as abuser
CM3 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey guys,
I'm wondering if a thread has been started about sexual abuse by fathers. If not, I would like to start one. I relate to most of the sexual abuse stories I have been reading about here. There are probably some things that are unique to having your own father as the perp. Any thoughts?

#345798 - 11/19/10 06:00 PM Re: Father as abuser [Re: CM3]
blaidd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Australia
Hi Phil, I am interested to know what your thoughts are?

#346213 - 11/25/10 12:27 AM Re: Father as abuser [Re: blaidd]
risingagain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Yeah, what are your thoughts on this?

I think I was abused by my dad.

#346242 - 11/25/10 11:26 AM Re: Father as abuser [Re: risingagain]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Until the past year, I had always maintained and believed that I had never even met my father. It was at the point where I started recovering memories of being kidnapped by my uncle that I started digging and found out up to the age of 4 I was regularly visiting and being visited by my divorced dad. Shortly after being told that, I realized who he was. He was the big bald guy who fondled me in the bed and the bathtub. I feel very betrayed. Whom can I trust? Those who were supposed to protect me at my most vulnerable betrayed me and used me for his own pleasure. I really resisted giving my children baths and putting them to bed. It scared the hell out of me.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND at the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.